[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I drink about 80-100 Oz of soda a day (don't worry, a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: soda-fountain-437p.jpg (88KB, 650x577px) Image search: [Google]
soda-fountain-437p.jpg
88KB, 650x577px
I drink about 80-100 Oz of soda a day (don't worry, a lot of it is diet). Would buying a soda fountain help me save money?
>>
>>8741051
>Would buying a soda fountain help me save money?
the better question is 'how long would it take to pay for itself?'

can you (the average schmuck, as apposed to a commercial outlet) buy cola syrup for cheap?
probably
>>
File: 1469125168696.png (1MB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
1469125168696.png
1MB, 1080x608px
>>8741065
*opposed

i really should stop posting
>>
>don't worry, a lot of it is diet
Bad bad bait
>>
File: 736f46ec0b.jpg (213KB, 1280x1107px) Image search: [Google]
736f46ec0b.jpg
213KB, 1280x1107px
>single flavor dispenser system $2,700
>five gallon box of drink syrup to make $80

$2,700 to start up

Sam's Club sells 5 gallons of syrup for $82, which works out to around 73 cents per liter, $1.46 for 2L worth of finished soda. Not worth it compared to just buying bottles from the grocery store on sale.

Even if you find a supplier for $60 syrup boxes (industry price), you'll still be paying $1.07 for a 2L equivalent.

This doesn't include water, but you're paying for water regardless. CO2 is $10-$20 for 5 pounds, which does around 85 liters of soda. Add another 36 cents per two liter...

>mfw I typed this out because I was curious how much it would cost to install a tap for tonic water
>>
>>8741194
Thanks, I think a gallon a day is kinda my upper limit so that doesn't seem worth it.
>>
just live in fast food establishments drinking all of their soda until you get kicked out and go to the next one, i'm sure you can spend a year doing this before you would have to move because you are banned from all local restaurants
>>
>>8741205
The problem is you're the sole consumer and thus you literally are eating the costs. Now if you can somehow sell this beverage things start to change.
>>
File: dfim9xmqlaphdhil.jpg (25KB, 349x466px) Image search: [Google]
dfim9xmqlaphdhil.jpg
25KB, 349x466px
>>8741051
>>
I came up with a good idea for a diet service called snack smacks attacks. My men would sit with you 24/7 and if you ever asked them for snacks you would get smack attacked and we charge per the smack in addition to our flat rate.
>>
>>8741051
When I was in college, managing a Sonic, a 5gal box of syrup was $50.
>>
>>8741051

you funny
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.