[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm laying in bed, can't sleep. the hunger. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1479580200592.jpg (65KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1479580200592.jpg
65KB, 680x680px
I'm laying in bed, can't sleep. the hunger.
I have white rice, canned kidney beans, 2 onions (kinda old might have to give up a layer)
Garlic
All kinds of dried spices
Butter and coconut oil
Lentils
Red curry paste
Soy and fish sauce
Can I make anything out of this at all?
>>
File: 1470358540105.jpg (84KB, 800x603px) Image search: [Google]
1470358540105.jpg
84KB, 800x603px
>>8739019
>>
>>8739026
Fuck
>>
>>8739019
Just do a lentil curry with rice.
>>
>>8739041
Won't a curry be sucky without any veg?
>>
Fried rice?
>>
>>8739043
Nah you got the onions and you might as well throw the kidney beans in it to bulk it out a bit. Be a decent meal. If you've got any flour it's easy to make flat breads to go with it too. Just find a recipe to follow so you don't fuck it up.
>>
>>8739054
Thanks anon. So how do I cook the lentils? I mean they'd burn before they got cooked if it waas just onion and curry paste for liquid. Only really used curry with coconut milk before and I don't have any
>>
if the white rice is short grain asian rice you can make rice balls

>inb4 weeb food reeeeeeee

sometimes all you want is a rice ball

make sure you wet your hands and take a pinch of salt between your palms
>>
>>8739019
When in doubt, make a sauce out of all your ingredients and put it over rice.

That's basically half of all asian recipes in a nutshell.
>>
>>8739068
Depends what lentils they are desu and also what dried spices do you have? Do you have any cumin seeds, turmeric and chilli powder?
>>
>>8739098
I have cumin and chili powder. Red lentils
>>
>>8739114
honestly I'd just fry the onions off for a few minutes in a little butter and oil. Put a teaspoon of cumin, chilli powder and curry paste and fry off for another minute. Put a few cups of boiling water and lentils in. Bring to the boiling then leave on a low heat for 30-1hr depending how long the lentils take. Make sure it doesn't thinken too much and add a little water if it does. Season the fuck out of it and add a little more curry paste if needed. Add kidney beans about 10 mins before it's done. Also it'll need stirring every so often so the lentils don't stick and if you want a thicker sauce just cook it a little longer with the lid off.

Would go pretty nice with rice. Shame you can't throw an egg on it.
>>
>>8739163
I'll do that. Thanks for your patience anon, and good night
>>
>>8739171
Did you cook anything? Post pics ...was it good?
>>
>>8739019
Delete the animu and I'll give you a recipe.
Deal?
>>
stir fry rice w/ onion, garlic and soysauce
>>
File: Daddy.jpg (49KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
Daddy.jpg
49KB, 600x452px
~just a little survey thread~

Do you track your calories ? (y/n)
Why ?
How do you track meals that you cooked on your own ?
>>
>>8739019
>cook some rice
>cook the beans
>spice the beans, maybe make a paste or something
>throw in some onions
>butter and salt too

do whatever else you want to it, how are you starving with these ingredients?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.