[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you find out that "anchovies are bad" was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0451.jpg (96KB, 274x238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0451.jpg
96KB, 274x238px
When did you find out that "anchovies are bad" was a forced meme all along?
>>
>>8737439
as a sardine lover I always suspected but have yet to have the chance to have anchovies on my pizza. and I do enjoy proper ceasar dressing with anchovies in it
>>
fuck op I've had them just once on a pizza and it was fucking great. Pizza place here doesn't carry them anymore and I don't want to put canned anchovies on a pizza.
>>
>>8737439
They're fine. The thing is that most people don't know you're supposed to put them on after the pizza has finished baking. This way it doesn't dry them out and fuck up their texture.
>>
I tried them once. The fishy flavor didn't really contribute anything positive, and the needle-sharp little bones hurt my gums.

I'll stay with sausage-and-mushroom, thanks.

Also, Chicago deep dish is best pizza.
>>
>>8738590
I've had a few places where they didn't account for the extra salt
>>
>>8738727
They are salty as fuck. I like the flavor but they're are too salty sometimes.
>>
>>8738745
I can't english my words good.
>>
>>8737439
When I decided to try a tin of sardines on a whim one day. It's fucking great, gotta get more.
>>
>>8738745
Ye but usually not a problem. But then if they salt the pizza normally on top of that...
Either ways, master race just mixes anchovy into the sauce
>>
>>8737439
Being a pure-bred mediterranean I've always thought anchovie hate was an anglo thing.

Btw you should try mashing some with butter, then spreading the result on toasted bread. You're welcome.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.