[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Don Gorske is an American world record holder and "Big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: don-gorske-3[1].jpg (65KB, 617x323px) Image search: [Google]
don-gorske-3[1].jpg
65KB, 617x323px
>Don Gorske is an American world record holder and "Big Mac enthusiast". He is best known for having eaten over 29,000 Big Mac hamburgers from the U.S. fast food chain McDonald's in his lifetime

Why is there so little worship of this guy here /ck/? He's literally /ourguy/ and /ck/ personified.
>>
he's not eating the McChicken
>>
>>8737032
how do they keep track? do they keep track of all the customer's burger stats somehow?

smells fishy... seems like a publicity stunt cooked up by mcdonalds
>>
>>8737032
>eating McShit
>/ourguy/
pick one and only one
>>
>>8737032
Why should there be?

This is a food and cooking board.
>>
>>8737032
Having that hat too. What a pathetic human being.
>>
>>8737032
Looks like a child sex offender.
>>
>>8737032
Fuck off Ronald
>>
b-but mcdonalds makes u fat
>>
>>8737070
he sends stool specimens every day to mcdonalds lab at area 51
>>
Wonder if he counts the Mac Jr. as a fraction in his tally
>>
>>8737032
how is this guy not dead from cancer in every organ
>>
>>8737032
he's still alive? he looks like john lennon
>>
>>8737184
Mac jr. is pretty much the same as a regular Big Mac. It uses a bigger patty and bun. It only has like 1g less fat and 50 fewer calories, just less carbs because no middle bun.
>>
>>8737190
why would he be? it's just a big mac you fucking pussy
>>
>>8737032
He was the guy featured in Supersize Me?
[spoiler]fuck, can't believe he's still alive[/spoiler]
>>
>>8737075
>several mcd's posts on here daily
>not /ourguy/

Newfag.
>>
>>8737042
fpbp
>>
>>8737909
>he thinks the mickey d's posters are actual posters and not just paid shills
You'd be right to think that! Don't forget to head on down to your local McDonalds for a piping hot McChicken (TM) served with an ice cold Coca-Cola!
>>
>>8737402
The very same. I'm sorta curious if the Macs make him mummified or something because of his regular consumption of them, like Keith Richards and all the drugs he did.
>>
>>8737926
At least 3 a day he's said.
I imagine that if we all get nuked he'll be trucking along hundreds of years later due to being tempered (like eggs) to horrible, disgusting, dangerous environments and conditions
>>
>>8737916
Only faggots eat McChickens.
>>
why is john lennon wearing a burger hat?
>>
>>8737975
When I was on my highschool's football team the fattest, niggest nigger on the team ate about 10 mcchickens and 7 mcdoubles in one sitting.

It was a sight to behold.
>>
>>8738006
Did he wash it down with a nice shaft full of semen?
>>
>>8738044
he's not gay. just incredibly overweight
>>
>>8737070
>publicity stunt
>for over 20 years.
>>
>>8737998
He is the burgman
Coo coo kachoo
>>
>>8737998
the real John is dead
>>
>>8737032
The fastfood discussion is a minority of the board and horrendously boring
>>
>>8737032
I for one am not surprised the man eats the only acceptable food from mcdonalds over and over again.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 257x196px
>>8737032
you'd think he would've chosen a better sandwich
>>
>>8737032
i just had a big mac meal myself
i still have to buy grocerys for the week and i have no idea what to get, im so freaking tired
>>
>>8737070
He keeps every receipt.
>>
>>8737402
Supersize me was a massive sham
>>
>>8739158
I do get really sick when I eat mcchickens and such now, and that faggot has nothing to do with it, McDonald's just serves really bad food now.
They were great til 2010 or so.
>>
>>8739185
Maybe your constitution just kicked the bucket.
Either way, supersize me was demonstrably fake, he straight up lied about what he ate
>>
>>8737042
Correct answer.
>>
>>8738735
it's a majority at this point, it's spread like cancer
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.