[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm hungry and I am a budgetboy. Last good meal I ate was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I'm hungry and I am a budgetboy. Last good meal I ate was a pork chop and some baked potatoes on friday. I'm going fucking skeleton and today my paycheck will arrive.

Critically I think I can cook but I am still making a few same shit over and over. All those spaghetti...you name it, carbonara, aglio ollio, bolognese, other pasta leftover shit I try to make taste good when there's nothing else in the pantry, shit with rice, beans, potato caserolles, all different kind of sauces...

I feel like I'm eating the same shit over and over again. Could you please give me some tip for a nutritious food that won't take more than hour to cook and will be kind of on the cheap side too?

Bless you /c/k/k/k
>>
>Fast
>Cheap
>Good
Pick two

Soups are one of the best things when you are poor but you want to cook them for a good long while to get the best result.
>>
>>8736905
"burrito bowls"

Rice, beans as a base. Then add whatever other shit you want. Peppers/cabbage/lettuce/tomatos

I usually add avocado, salsa, and throw in a cheap ground meat. Season it.
Can make a giant pot for ~10 bucks
Lasts me at least 5 meals.
>>
>>8736905

> another one of those "eat pudding out of a mayo jar! Drink gatorade out of a windex bottle! HAHAHAHA!! ZANY!!!!" pictures

Why is this generation so obsessed with seeking attention?
>>
>>8737091
Both parents worked, maybe even had two jobs.
Social media infiltrating every aspect of our lives.
>>
nasi goreng desu senpai

cook rice, fry vegetables and meat, lower heat, add bumbu, add rice, stir

wa

la

desu senpai
>>
>>8737091
For the you's

It's just a game dude relax
>>
>>8736905
why are you broke, if you don't mind me asking. making way through university, or just lazynojob? if your current job pays like shit start applying for other jobs on the side and try to get an upgrade.
>>
>>8737254
I'm in college. Thanks for the tips guys. I've decided to make me some goulash and it's currently stewing it on the pot. Gonna post the results, can't fucking wait. I haven't eaten anything whole day and it's 9pm already. Gonna push it for atleast an hour more though.
>>
>>8737888
Don't starve yourself. If you're really that poor, eat rice for the calories at the very least.
>>
>>8737091
Every human craves feedback. Our generation is just extremely more proficient at getting it
>>
Stir-fried vegetables, curries, vegetable soups (especially minestrone and stuff like that).
Cook any of that stuff and serve it with rice.
Get creative. Use vegetables the way you normally wouldn't use them. Use mushrooms and beans as meat substitutes. Deep fry 'em. Turn 'em into patties. Whatever. Just don't buy meat.
Meat can give you cancer and weird diseases. It's also pretty fucking expensive.
>>
>>8737091
Kek someone's an offended princess
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.