[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /ck/ I'm a 24 year old single male and I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: nyc.jpg (355KB, 1024x502px) Image search: [Google]
nyc.jpg
355KB, 1024x502px
Hello, /ck/

I'm a 24 year old single male and I'll be going on vacation to New York City for about a week next month.

I'm getting an airbnb in the University Heights section, on West 183rd street (just to the West of Jerome Ave), is this a good area?

I have a general idea of what I want to do (go to meseums, parks, eat, experience nightlife, etc.), but I would like some recommendations as well as miscellaneous pointers.

Any restaurants or bars in particular that you really like?

This is a bit of a long shit, but it would be awesome if I could get laid. I'm not counting on it, of course.
>>
*long shot
>>
keep your cash and credit cards in your socks

keep wallet in front pocket

dont take out money in sketchy areas

if a group of black men walk up to you hit the biggest one in the jaw to earn their respect

if you see a group of white people walking the direction youre going, follow them closely for protection

cab drivers often go the long way to rip you off. better to learn the subway system.
>>
Long shit is long
>>
>>8734552
I always keep my wallet in my front pocket, but I have a feeling you're a suburbanite who only goes to the city to see Ranger games
>>
>>8734538
>airbnb
Aren't those illegal?
>>
>>8734561
yes they are now but I'm gonna do it anyway
>>
>>8734575
Madman
>>
Also I read that this neighborhood is mostly Dominicans, I've heard Dominican chicks are pretty hot and have big asses

I hope I can bury my face in one by the end of my trip
>>
>>8734538
Chinatown has many great places.

Go to Red Hen or Juniors for cheescake.
>>
>>8734538
Only go out during the daytime. This will reduce the number of times you will be raped by niggers from 10 per day to 7 per day.
>>
>>8734709
clueless redneck detected
>>
>>8734695
Should I just walk around Chinatown and pick a spot or are there specific places you like?

Also I read that New York actually has 3 Chinatowns
>>
>>8734538
>Airbnb in the South Bronx
Jesus dude stay safe.
>>
lots of great places to eat in Manhattan. Hit up some of the well known bakeries. There is a hummus chain there that was amazing & cheap. I'm sure you can find some amazing pizza by the slice places also.

Do some research on the net and you will be set.

Also, take in a broadway show if possible. Expensive, but a cool experience.
>>
>>8735176
Long Islander detected
>>
>>8734608
Dominicans are literally worse then Basketball Americans, they have some decent food i gues though.
>>
>>8735320
What do you mean? I don't have a problem with any ethnicity.
>>
>>8735320
are Dominicans Baseball-Americans?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.