[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw american lardass >tfw force myself to go on diet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>tfw american lardass
>tfw force myself to go on diet
>tfw no idea what to eat other than egg sandwiches, protein shakes and chicken/vegetable stir fry (with no oil)
What are some healthy (hopefully filling) meals I can make that are 300-500 calories each
>>
Unfortunately, what you described pretty much sums up the lay of the land on a diet.

You wanna stick to whole foods, because they're easier to count. How many calories a day?
>>
>>8733194
Anon, just follow an american heart assoc diet, or join weight watchers. You seem really beginner on your understanding of nutrition.

Filling means you eat higher fiber, whether you simply take some supplements, or try to have whole grains, whole fruit, unprocessed choices, so that you get the filling thing on the least amount of calories.
>>
>>8733300
>How many calories a day?
1200-1500
>>
>>8733194
Beans, and lots of them.
>>
>>8733344
1500 is the least a human need to survive, but I guess you have quite a reservoir of energy.

If you want to go full tard there is a documentary called sick, fat and nearly dead where a guy goes on a diet that is only vegetable and fruit shakes for a month.

But knowing how cu/ck/s hate that kinda of thing they will say something about how much " lies" are in it.
>>
>>8733194
0% greek yoghurt is very filling for the calories.
>>
>>8733194
>being too retarded to google healthy eating
you're gonna yoyo at best anon
>>
>>8733194
vegetables have extremely low cals for the volume of them you can eat
popcorn (air popped, no salt no butter) is good too
make a soup out of cabbage, onion, and 1 potato. very low calories
>>
>>8733194
just eat sensibly in sensible amounts, it's not hard
>meat and 3veg
>rice
>beans
also you're on the wrong board to be asking this question, go to /fit/ and read the sticky already.
>>
Just eat one satisfying meal near the end of the day, and use appetite suppressants like caffeine to make it through the rest.
>>
File: img_42471.jpg (40KB, 578x385px) Image search: [Google]
img_42471.jpg
40KB, 578x385px
Make rice congee, you can make it in a big batch and eat it for a couple days plus its padded out with water/stock so its pretty low calorie. Add shredded chicken, salted egg, mince pork or vegetables and it'll come up to around 250 cals a bowl. Google recipes for 'chicken congee' or 'pork congee', you can use a stock cube and some ginger to make it more flavourful. Also a good way to sneak in celery and carrots, they soften up after the long cooking and the nutrients and flavours soak into the rice.

Another easy AND tasty thing is to make roast veg. Chop carrots, broccoli, chicken breast, zucchini or whatever veg you like into bite size pieces. Toss with a wee bit of oil, some salt, pepper and garlic powder and roast for 30 minutes at 200C in the oven. Toss halfway through. Roasting vegetables introduces some really nice flavours. If you want to maintain your weight loss, skip the fad diets and focus on changing your eating habits permanently. That means finding tasty and healthy meals that you enjoy. And watch the portions. Might be worth getting a scale so you can learn what a healthy portion looks like.

Instead of having 3 full meals a day, replace one of the meals (i go with lunch or dinner) with a large piece of fruit or two boiled eggs. A tip I've heard often is to stop eating after 6pm. And to cut down on carbs. They all hinge on reducing your food portions and calorie intake really.

Download myfitnesspal and log Every Single Thing that goes into your mouth, drinks included. As long as you're eating on a calorie deficit you can eat whatever you want and still lose weight desu. Been sticking to about 1300cals/day for 2 months now and I've already lost 8 pounds. Eating less will become easier for you after about two weeks as your stomach will shrink and adjust to your new level of food.

Good luck OP, I hope it works out for you. Stay strong.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.