[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys like velveeta? What is up with that? Is it because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

Why do you guys like velveeta? What is up with that? Is it because you're poor?
>>
God it's this autist again
>>
>>8731825
Yes
>>
>>8731825
because corporate America convinced my parents generation it was good. I always found it pig disgusting and refused to eat it.
>>
As an American I've honestly never eaten it. I actually don't know what it looks like inside the box. Are they pouches of cheese? Slices? My parents never let me try this or cheez wiz, so I'm totally clueless on processed bullshit cheese.
>>
>>8731825
It's okay for someone to have different tastes in foods and not belittle them because of your "superior taste"
>>
>>8732735
It's a block of this off putting yellow color that has the texture of what can be best described as very spongey plastic.....the taste is fucking unbearable if you aren't used to it
>>
>>8731825
I think it's good for nacho dip, like a queso cheese dip type thing. Although you could probably use real cheese and get a better result.
>>
>>8732707
Why are baby boomers such cucks for corporations? All cooking of that era was a bunch of mass produced processed garbage. Cambell's soup, Betty Crocker, all that shit.
>>
>>8731825
op you silly silly child
it's for dip you dip you melt it
americans don't know how to make rouxs basically
>>
>>8732928

Because advertisers of the era worked really hard to convince people that cooking was hard work and difficult whereas modern convenience foods were the wave of the future. Combine that with the Women's rights movement and more women getting into the workplace and you had a massive loss of cooking skill.

I'm not claiming that cooking is a "woman's job", but at that time women were the ones who had most of the cooking knowledge. Once they started working & started giving in to instant/canned/frozen stuff there was a massive loss of skill. Cooking skills weren't passed down to the next generation like they had been in the past.
>>
velveeta ingredients: fat, the color yellow, modified food starch, sucrose, sodium chloride, sodium benzonate
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>8732969
mmmmmm
>>
>>8732745
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA POORFAG DETECTED
>>
>>8733523

>it costs me money to feel better

cool?
>>
>>8733063
Say what you will about velveeta but their shells and cheese is dope. Beats the hell outta shitty ass kraft dinner.
>>
Never understood why Velveeta was so popular. The cream cheese bars are much better for Rotel dip.
>>
>>8733573
>Beats the hell outta shitty ass kraft dinner.

So what you're saying is that a 2/10 product is better than 1/10 product.
>>
>>8731825
If it's so garbage then why is it a staple at superbowl parties?
>>
>>8733587

Because most people are inept at cooking and are happy to serve/eat garbage.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489871118819.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489871118819.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
>>8733563
>I'm so poor I eat literal shit and get mad at people who don't
How does it feel to have a shitty life
>>
>>8731825
It tastes good on my ham and salami sandwich.
>>
>>8733585
I'm not just saying it's better, I'm saying it's twice as good. 1+1=2
>>
>>8733641

>i have to imagine that other people have shitty lives and are angry at me because they wish they were like me, in order to feel ok.

... cool?
>>
>>8733774
>years of eating shit has rendered me unable to read properly
Hahaha so you're a brainlet and a poorfag now
>>
>>8733787

>i don't know how i look to other people

yeah
>>
>>8733805
Hey retard try to make sense before you post next time ok?
>>
>>8732735
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inUTh1rxo7M&t=145s
>>
>>8733818

>t-that doesn't make s-sense!

how convenient for you
>>
>>8733845
She's fucking gross.
>>
>>8733845
That's fucking nasty dude.
It's not often it takes me 2 seconds to dislike a video and get the fuck out.
Wait nevermind, it is, because only children and those accepting of their de-education are still using that garbage site.
Move on and stop posting new jersey witches on my mcchicken forum asshole.
>>
>>8733523
>>8733641
>>8733787
I hope you know Velveeta is actually expensive and not a poor person food... I've never bought a log because I don't feel like shelling out 12 dollars for it, I'd rather buy borden or kroger cheese when it's on sale and use it sparingly. This is coming from someone who used to make a package of Bar-S Balogney and 89 cent white bread last a week for two people. The only thing Velveeta I get is the shells and cheese which I like with fish sticks.
>>
>>8734586
I just looked at the prices and it's like $5 for 16 oz. and $7 for 32 oz.

This is like saying Kool-Aid isn't for poor people because Flavor Aid is cheaper.
>>
>>8734611
Not where I live, so I guess I just live in a food desert.
>>
>>8733903
>I'm a brainlet pretending that I'm not a brainlet
You have to go back
>>
>>8736226
oh man how is samurai jack so kino 3 10/10s in a row
>>
>>8734586
What are you, a gay fish?
>>
>>8733845
>vocal fry
>first 10 min is her eating
>uses shit ingredients

Disgusting from beginning to end
>>
>>8736243
Learn to English nigger
>>
>>8737869
Learn to punctuate, retard.
>>
>>8733845
Did she seriously just split the brick down the middle instead of just across? She's a moron.
>>
>>8737877
Kys
>>
>>8732969
actual ingredients:
>Milk, whey, skim milk, milk protein concentrate, water, milkfat, whey protein concentrate, sodium phosphate, modified food starch; contains less than 2% of: salt, calcium phosphate, dried corn syrup, canola oil, malto dextrin, lactic acid, sorbic acid as a preservative, sodium alginate, sodium citrate, cheese culture, enzymes, apocarotenal (color), annatto (color)
>>
>>8733845
>she fucking fills the pot over its brim with macaroni
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.