[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to eat spit be happy >never learned proper technique

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: sunflower-seeds.jpg (106KB, 836x1125px) Image search: [Google]
sunflower-seeds.jpg
106KB, 836x1125px
>want to eat spit be happy
>never learned proper technique

How do I learn this at an advanced age?
>>
Eat it whole
>>
>>8730708
That ruined my friends anus, gave him anal fissure
>>
>>8730600
Just chew them into past ans spit or suck the flavor and spit
>>
Put 5-6 in your cheek, maneuver them with your tongue to stand upright between your teeth, crack it, eat the seed, spit the shell into a cup. Repeat until you're overloaded on salt or your cheek hurts.
>>
>>8730600
http://www.wikihow.com/Eat-Sunflower-Seeds
>>
>>8730600
we all want to be happy OP
>>
>>8730600
Bite the edges to open it.
The only technique here is removing bitter seeds. All open seeds get thrown, too much white on the shell gets thrown, any reddish brown on the shell gets thrown and ant powdery strange looking residue that obviously isn't just salt gets thrown.
Carry on dumbass.
>>
>>8730820
>Put 20-30 in your cheek, maneuver them with your tongue to stand upright between your teeth, crack it, eat the seed, spit the shell into a cup. Repeat until you're dead.

fixed, when I go on road trips, it's pretty constant. pro-tip: get low sodium/unsalted and your mouth doesn't get raw
>>
>>8731335
Protip: Don't get low sodium unless you're a chump.

Bigs has far better sorting machinery and you won't miss the bitters. Plus they jumped first on the bacon salt so Davids can't use it.

Sweet and salty is a fucking shit. Do not go near them if they have sugar on them. Tastes like it's maple syrup coated.
>>
>>8730600
You switch to ranch or dill pickle first
>>
sunflower seed eating is a skill, your boyfriend will thank you.
>>
>>8731354
delete this
>>
>>8731358
femanon, can confirm.
>>
File: .....jpg (36KB, 334x400px) Image search: [Google]
.....jpg
36KB, 334x400px
>>8730844
I always pop them with my thumb and finger. eating a whole bag like that seems painful
>>
>>8731367
Eating 50lbs of these a year has literally never made a female turn her head towards me.
>>
>>8731404
oh sweetie.....youll understand when you get older
>>
>>8730600
holy fuck. was just gonna make a thread about sunflower seeds but came to /ck/ and saw this. Meant to ask the question I suppose, does anyone know the nutrition value of eating the seed with shell? Is it like fiber?
>>
>>8731354
DILL PICKLE!!!!
>>
>>8731404
bless your heart
>>
>>8730600
just stand on a baseball field for like 10 hours and it will come to you
>>
>>8731414
There is no benefit and you will fuck your everything up.
And I know people that eat the whole thing. They are not smart.
>>
File: red_man_original.jpg (30KB, 400x251px) Image search: [Google]
red_man_original.jpg
30KB, 400x251px
>>8731432

Then when you make the varsity team you get promoted to the real thing
>>
File: 1451321855620.png (262KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
1451321855620.png
262KB, 446x456px
>>8730600
>tfw spent the whole afternoon walking around Forest Park spitting sunflower shells everywhere
>>
File: 5195847362.png (205KB, 3340x3176px) Image search: [Google]
5195847362.png
205KB, 3340x3176px
>>8730600
Just eat pumpkin seeds because you can eat the shell. And when you poop it out it scratches your asshole for you from all of the husks, so it's a win-win situation.
>>
I always just eat the whole thing, same with shelled peanuts

I shit like a god
>>
That brand literally has instructions on the back. But basically:

Put like up to ten in one side of your cheeks, then transfer over one to the far side of that cheek, crack it on the biggest part, then transfer the cracked shell to the other cheek while retrieving the seed with your tongue.

It is a skill. Work at it.
>>
>>8730600
sister = physician
talks about patients who repeatedly have their rectums scraped out from impactions, time and again
diagnosis = pica, ocd, and other mental health disorders
patients still eats shells! this is the kind of thing where you don't learn from your mistakes. Apparently issues that can happen, from fissures to ostomy bags don't discourage people from doing something totally preventable, like not eating shells. Even macaws throw shells on the ground, and take it another step and peel the nutmeat further
>>
>>8735542
>always over-crack seeds
>accidentally spit out seeds while leaving shells all the time
It shouldn't be this difficult
>>
>>8735549
If you crack a sunflower seed in front of a rat one time and then hand the opened seed to him, he learns almost instantly how to open them and knows instinctively to discard the shell or lick it for salt.
I showed my last rat just one open seed and in 5 minutes he was eating and throwing one every 2 seconds, a second or two faster than me.
Point is you just don't eat the shells and animals you consider dumb don't even need to be taught this.
>>
>>8731354
ranch is fucking TRASH

Dill Pickle and cracked pepper are the only good flavors tbqhfamilia
>>
>>8730600
>Crack with molars
>Then open with your front teeth
>>
>>8735569
Working on some Bigs dill and red hot bags right now

This is the best snack of all time
>>
>>8735567
>>accidentally spit out seeds while leaving shells all the time
You can use a fingernail to open seeds or another shell.
Pressure that is causing little microfissures in your enamel is the stupidiest thing I've never heard of. Didn't your mother teach you not to use your teeth as a tool?? This is caveman knowledge. You probably chew on ice too.
*just shakes head*
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.