[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend asked me to make sonic themed food for his kids birthday.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1489205293833.png (654KB, 692x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489205293833.png
654KB, 692x600px
A friend asked me to make sonic themed food for his kids birthday.
Which is more edible, echidna, hedgehog or fox?
>>
Echidnas are endangered and hedgehogs don't have much meat, so the fox is the best way to go. Plus you can actually hunt foxes in some countries like Australia.
>>
>>8729453
Faur enough, I think I can find a fox. Got any ideas what to do with it? I heard they can taste pretty bad?
Something tails themed would be awesome
>>
>>8729404
chili dogs you dumbass
>>
>>8729513
So fox meat chilli dogs?
>>
Is the kid autistic?
>>
>>8729404
Ever heard of a gypo pasty?
>>
>>8729404
https://youtu.be/yKzEjpHgGh8
>>
File: Chris_chan.gif (1MB, 237x336px) Image search: [Google]
Chris_chan.gif
1MB, 237x336px
>>8729522
It's a bit of a paradox, what came first, the tism or the sonic?
>>
>>8729525
https://youtu.be/Km9f_wZGPdk
>>
>>8729460
Just roast it with some seasoning. Fox doesn't taste that bad, but the meat is pretty tough.
>>
>>8729528
I think it's the tism most likely. I was a weird kid who happened to have Sonic 2 be his first game, but I'm glad that the Adventure games on Dreamcast redpilled me to drop the sonic shit. I'm not autistic, but being exposed to Sonic so early in life I'm glad I was able to dodge the bullet.
>>
>>8729513
This.

Jesus christ, just buy a cake with Sonic's face on it. Why would you waste the effort of killing a fox and making a fancy dish with it for a kid's birthday party? Fucking brats probably won't eat it anyway.
>>
>kids don't care about food quality
Is this an American thing?
>>
>>8729404
Like, just for the sake of the rhetoric here,

I don't think there's much good meat on any of those animals. However, my cat caught a hedgehog recently, and somehow succeeded in scooping out the entire contents of the guy and just leaving a husk of needles in the exact shape of a hedgehog. So if you were to get their hands on a hedgehog, you could feasibly scoop out the whole thing and serve some kind of dip or sauce INSIDE the husk, kind of like what some people do with avocado halves (for some reason).
>>
>kid loves hedgehog
>make him eat a hedgehog
DEVILISH
>>
File: twice baked hedgehog.jpg (89KB, 555x369px) Image search: [Google]
twice baked hedgehog.jpg
89KB, 555x369px
>>8729904
>scoop out the whole thing and serve some kind of dip or sauce INSIDE the husk
Sounds creative.
>>
>>8729453
Foxes are musky as hell, tho. That's the thing nobody tells you but you find out very quickly after interacting with them: they smell very very rank.
Their meat must taste like shit
>>
>>8729904
man I would love to be able to share my cats kill with it.
>>
>>8729915
This lmfao
>>
https://youtu.be/Qzb87qir7Cs
>>
File: spoopymilk.png (313KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
spoopymilk.png
313KB, 750x750px
>>8729404
>>
>>8729513
True. Sonic had a thing for chili dogs. Is Sonic the Hedgehog still a thing? That might have been appropriate in 1994.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.