[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were a billionaire would you buy In and out Burger and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1490042853695.jpg (116KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490042853695.jpg
116KB, 900x500px
If you were a billionaire would you buy In and out Burger and force them to open up a InnOut where you live?

How many triple triple animal styles would you have every week?
>>
>>8728088
No and no
>>
No. I'd reopen Hot N Now, perhaps.
>>
No, I would not.
>>
If I wear a billionaire I would hire the best Sushi chef money could buy and have him make me tamago and rice every morning
>>
>>8728246
Yeah because you're a fucking idiot. I would do that for free if we were married you dumb faggot.
>>
>>8728253
Would you make me deep fried monte cristos with blackberry jelly for dipping for lunch?
>>
>>8728253
marry me
>>
>>8728088
That guy had 7 heart transplants the last thing he needed was greasy bacon triple cheeseburgers
>>
>>8729907
Actually there is no evidence to suggest that claim was real.

It came from a satirical news site (like the onion)
>>
>>8729955
No shit, thanks for clarifying that. I guess he just had 2 then at least. A few yrs ago I read he had his 6th and it wasnt even a satirical site.
>>
>>8729976
No that site that site it was his 6th was some shitty satirical site.

If you went to there homepage it says so on the very bottom
>>
>>8729993
USA Today is not satirical
>>
>>8730027
Link that article then faggot.

It wasn't from USA today
>>
>>8728088
not to be one of those people but in n out is not good. burgers are too small, fries are always soggy and nasty, and its just really subpar. but i havent gone to a cali in n out so maybe its different.
>>
>>8730044
Dude it was years ago and my subscription long ran out. E-newspapers are shit.
>>
>>8728088
probably not
>>
>>8728088
No.

I would buy a house somewhere in the nature, preferably very cold, a big ass alaskan malamute to go with it, and a large kitchen with everything i need.

Than i will try to spread love, help, and joy around me.
>>
>>8728088
I would probably try to figure out how to weaponize ebola to kill as many humans as possible. hate those things
>>
At billionaire level you could hire fuckin Mario Batali as your personal chef
>>
I already eat too much In N Out so I would buy Raising Cane's and expand them to the west coast instead.
>>
Already have In n Out here. I would put an Ike's Love and Sandwiches in every major city, though.
>>
File: IMG_0071.jpg (16KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0071.jpg
16KB, 320x180px
https://youtu.be/gO9PwbtlOIU

The real answer to what to do when you're a billionaire.
>>
>>8728253
>tfw no tsundere qt girl(female) who cooks you breakfast every morning for free
Why even live?
>>
I would hire a french michelin 3-star chef and have him make only mac and cheese, then throw it in the trash.

The pay would be too good for him to leave, unless he really values his cooking.
>>
>>8728088
Already got one like 15 minutes away from me. If I were a billionaire I would just hire some guy to drop it off at my house.

>>8730047
sounds like you've got a shit one mate. do your job and open a better one across the street.
>>
i'd buy it only to close it down
>>
>>8728253

>Roasties
>Free
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.