[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I order a pizza or take a 20 minute bus ride to McDonald's?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Kinoshita_Yuka_Burgers.jpg (39KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Kinoshita_Yuka_Burgers.jpg
39KB, 600x338px
Should I order a pizza or take a 20 minute bus ride to McDonald's? I'm leaning towards McDonald's, but I'm lazy.
>>
>>8725998
Kill yourself instead
>>
>>8725998
Pizza, its slightly better for you.
>>
>>8725998
> take a 20 minute bus ride to McDonald's
mcD's isn't even worth the effort to ask someone to bring it to you
>>
>>8725998
>take a 20 minute bus ride to mcds
>eat
>20 minute bus ride home
>hungry again already
>>
>>8725998
Pizza
No point in spending as much money on a bus ride there and back as you would a meal
>>
>>8725998

1. Go to your refrigerator
2. Take out your salad spinner, which is full of clean lettuce bits
3. Put some lettuce on a plate
4. Add some anchovies, capers, goat cheese, kidney beans, sprouts, whatever
5. Eat a salad
>>
Call for a pizza, strap on your sneakers and get to the mcd's, when you get home, josé should be there waiting for you. Win-win
>>
Get a car faggot
>>
>>8726008
this, I don't know anyone over 16yo that actually likes or makes an effort to go to McDonalds unless they're really drunk and already right next to one.
>>
taking a bus ride to mcdonalds is depressing as fuck, just order pizza and apply for jobs in the morning
>>
>>8726018
That sounds like a pretty good salad. I never thought to put anchovies in one. Not OP, but thanks for the neat idea
>>
>>8727376
Some of us have superior genes which allow us to eat tons of carbs and shit without worrying about putting on weight. Mcdonalds isnt better or worse than any easy carb/salt intake.
>>
>>8725998
Where the fuck do you live that you have to ride 20 minutes to find the nearest golden arches?
>>
>>8727474
I'm in the 3rd largest city in my state, and it's 41 minutes minimum from my front door to the nearest McDonald's by walking and/or bus.

The bus is only 7 minutes faster than walking at best.
>>
>>8725998
How bout go get the pizza carryout so they don't charge for delivery
>>
>>8727388
seconded, do this OP
for your own sake
>>
>2017
>taking bus to get McDonald's
I almost feel bad for your existence
>>
>>8725998
Move out of the woods or where the fuck ever you are caved out at.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.