[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

good cooking on youtube? subbed to cooking with dog, but too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1486514014077.jpg (70KB, 640x728px) Image search: [Google]
1486514014077.jpg
70KB, 640x728px
good cooking on youtube?
subbed to cooking with dog, but too sad to watch anymore without francis
>>
Really need to grab some titty fat.
>>
Way too late I realized she was holding a coffeepot.
>>
>>8724125
is that you?
>>
>>8724125
You gonna have some meat buns with that gril?
>>
>>8724125
>tfw you'll never be a young tit monster coffee shop waitress that makes more than an engineer in tips alone.
>>
File: 1481262186531.gif (971KB, 430x232px) Image search: [Google]
1481262186531.gif
971KB, 430x232px
I would give my life to....
>>
File: boris.jpg (210KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
boris.jpg
210KB, 1024x1024px
>>8724125
cooking with Boris
>>
Here's who I'm subbed to rn

Almazan "DUDE NATURE SHOTS LMAO" Kitchen
Andrew "I just record Oliver Babish cooking" Rea
Ballistic BBQ
BBQ Pit Boys
Byron Talbott
Chefsteps
Cooking in Russia
Food Busker
FoodWishes ft. le cayenne man
Maangchi
Peaceful Cuisine
Primal Gourmet
Scott Really
You Suck At Reddit
>>
File: jas.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jas.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>8724264
>no Jas. Townsend and Son
>>
Real Deal Cooking Channel
>Bruno makes a passing joke or pun
>Short silent pause
>Face melts into homicidal disapproving frown
>>
>>8724131
Best part of the woman. Dammit, I love boobs.
>>
>>8724125
I waited tables long enough to know two things: she's at Denny's and women that hot don't eat at Denny's.
>>
>>8724264
Maangchi is too dang cute.
>>
>>8724125
if her nudes ever surfaced they'd break the internet
>>
>>8724125
Andrew Rea
I like him because I watch a lot of tv, but he makes dishes that are in popular tv shows and movies
>>
This guy, https://www.youtube.com/user/bgfilms
Name is Andrew Rea and cooks up like meals from pop culture and such, great at what he does.
>>
>>8724331
>>8725088
Go to bed Andrew
>>
>>8724331
>>8725088
His videos overall are pretty decent. However, I don't know if he's done this in other videos, but in his Bob's burgers video he hid one of the burgers behind a paywall. Not a humongous deal, but still a bit irritating.
>>
>>8724325
Because nasty cow tits are so rare on the internet, amirite?
>>
>>8724324

>ywn have a qt korean housewife who loves her ethnic cooking to bits and just wants to show everyone who will watch how to make it
>>
>no papadesuyo777

https://www.youtube.com/user/papadesuyo777
>>
>>8724307

Start making entrees, you handsome French bastard!
>>
>>8724125
My drunk kitchen is good.
She gets fucking wasted attempting to cook good food, then usually gives up halfway and makes pancakes or toast instead when she fucks up the recipe she's doing. Pretty funny because you can tell she's an actual good cook, but she just gets too drunk half the time.
>>
>>8725468
No.
>>
>>8724264
I sub to Cooking in Russia. He doesn't have too many followers, and I've only heard of him through the /ck/ fuckshow. His stuff seems pointed more towards someone who knows what they're doing though.
>>
>>8724125
who is this?
>>
>>8724131
I wonder what it would taste like if you cooked with it? I imagine it being like hog lard.
>>
cooking with dog
old jap makes good jap food
plus dog
>>
New idea for yt cooking show:
Cooking with tits.
>>
nvm i cant fucking read
>>
These guys are pretty epic!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFB_vHVFM_8
>>
>>8725468
Cancer Tier
>>
>>8725880
You....might wanna revisit her channel :(
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.