[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>met a girl on pof >sold some stuff to gamestop to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: twin.jpg (69KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
twin.jpg
69KB, 960x720px
>met a girl on pof
>sold some stuff to gamestop to get extra money for a date.
Im not one that goes out but researched and saw Del Friscos Steak House in the area
>is this a good place? And a good place to take a date? I have around 250$ to spend.
>>
Lol, nigga, never go crazy on a first date. Dudes selling shit to afford it. Not worth it my dude.

Just find a good cafe, go there, get some drinks, go walk around town, if things are going well ask if she wants to eat somewhere, then go. If not, tell her to hope on deez nutz or gtfo
>>
>>8722727
This.
Start small OP, don't splash cash for the gash.
>>
>>8722712
What a massive cuck. She'll pay for her own admission. Not like you'll be getting pussy the first night.
>>
>>8722753
How do you know? She already sent cleavage and thong shots
>>
>>8722760
wow op, sounds serious
>>
>>8722727
This mate, basically just do dates at are affordable unless it's a special occasion. If you go all out they expect it more and it makes special occasions less special. With your first few dates your aim should be to see if she's good enough for you not to try and impress her, this approach pays dividends in the long term
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 499x723px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 499x723px
>>8722712
>>
>>8722760
Ha. Skip the fucken dinner and go straight for desert with a huge tip if that's the case faggot.
>>
Is Ruth Chris cheaper and or better ?
>>
>>8722807
Ruth's Chris wants $10 for the addition of a side of mashed potatoes to your plain jane $55 steak. Neither option you suggested is good for a first date. Think Chiji's or TGIF or something.
>>
and $9 for steamed broccoli
>>
File: 1487970143530.jpg (162KB, 750x932px) Image search: [Google]
1487970143530.jpg
162KB, 750x932px
>>8722712
OP, assuming you're not just LARPing as a twelve year old first-date-ever kid, your plan is a terrible one.

First date, you take someone out for something simple and cheap, like meeting at Starbuck's or at an ice cream shop. You don't ever waste $250 on a first meeting to "impress" the chick, because odds are that it's not gonna work out -- that you just won't click, that you'll be too fucking cringey to attract her, or at worst that she's just scamming for a free meal.

If you do click, then she isn't going to care whether you took her to Sizzler or Morton's. And if she's for real (not just a scammer trying to rip you off) and already sending you thong pics, then she's probably a cheap slut anyway.

Plus, you want to avoid-at-all-costs the chance that she's only after you for expensive shit like Morton's, Tiffany's for jewelry, fur coats, Porsches, and the like. Once you get started on the "I'll buy you all the shit you ever wanted, you incredibly beautiful m'lady!" it's almost impossible to stop.

I had a friend a couple of decades ago who tried buying romance that way. He let her move in and be his live-in little wifey, running the household for him. He was making a shitload of money as a software engineer and never paid any attention to his finances. When she left, he finally figured out that she'd been taking around $9,000 per month from his bank account for herself, by withdrawing $300 per day (the limit on his account) from ATMs.

About two years later, apparently she ran out of his money, because she came back. And he let her move in again.

She wasn't even hot, just kind of average for a fat chick.

Don't be that guy.
>>
>>8722883
thanks for the advice.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.