[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eat this >almost jizz in my pants How is something so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: pb&j.jpg (59KB, 634x483px) Image search: [Google]
pb&j.jpg
59KB, 634x483px
>eat this
>almost jizz in my pants

How is something so simple so delicious?
>>
>>8720291
>white bread
Doing it wrong, whole wheat or it's trash.
>>
>>8720291
sugar and salt tend to compliment each other very well
>>
I tried a peanut butter and pickle sandwich once because I kept seeing people talk about it and honestly it's not bad. The tangy-ness of the pickles go well with peanutbutter
>>
File: salty coins.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
salty coins.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>>8720291
>tfw can't enjoy peanut butter
I've tried force feeding my self that stuff to get used to it but it didn't help, it tastes so awful.

Any tips for learning to like food you dislike?
>>
ate plenty of it when I was living in the US. It`s good, but I got tired of it after a while.
>>
>>8720504
I don't think it's particularly essential to like peanut butter.
>>
>>8720291
trash. love it? you're trash, too.
>>
peanut butter banana fampai
>>
My great uncle used to eat peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches all the time, I thought it sounded disgusting but he convinced me to try a bite one time and it actually tasted pretty good. I still have never eaten it since that one bite because it still seems so gross.
>>
>>8720298
do people besides /fit/fags actually eat pbandj on wheat bread? the hell?
>>
Have you ever grilled one with butter??
Get ready to see God.
>>
>>8720504
That pic almost answers your question for you. Have the foods you are trying to learn along with plenty of milk or a mild drink you enjoy. Wash the food you dislike down with plain water if you have to.

Peanut butter and Jelly pairs really well with milk anyways, white bread or whole wheat bread! It will only be a problem if you dislike stuff so much that it makes you dry heave. At that point having liquid sloshing inside might make vomiting even more likely.

Drink your milk.
>>
>>8720714
I grew up on wheat bread. My parents almost never bought white.
>>
>>8720755
i hope it wasn't the gay kind with seeds in it
>>
>>8720783
It was this shit right here. I still buy it when I'm feeling nostalgic. Mostly I buy the stuff with seeds on the top now though. It just tastes good to me, and I like the texture.
>>
File: IMG_1083.jpg (31KB, 273x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1083.jpg
31KB, 273x296px
>>8720789
Forgot pic.
>>
>>8720291
OP if you want to go above and beyond
>make PB and J
>put Bacon or a fuck ton of Ham/Turkey
>Grill it like a griled cheese
>While grilling poor some maple syrup on that shit
>let it soak as it grills in butter and maple syrup
>cum in pants
>>
>>8720797
>bacon
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>8720849
>or a fuck ton of Ham/Turkey
read
>>>/trash/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.