[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girflriend won't let me cook chicken in pic related since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 71meYcwWBPL._SL1500_.jpg (128KB, 1500x902px) Image search: [Google]
71meYcwWBPL._SL1500_.jpg
128KB, 1500x902px
Girflriend won't let me cook chicken in pic related since it "doesn't cook properly" and she's always afraid of getting sick. Is it true? She fucked up a pie crust in it once and ever since regards the thing as a shitty hot box when really I never had problems.
>>
>>8719171
get a meat thermometer and blow her the fuck out
>>
mmmmm dried out oven chicken
>>
>>8719183
it's marinated so it's still pretty juicy
>>
if you have a heat source, you can cook with it. she's dumb and you should put her in the bin.
>>
>>8719211
My body is a heat source. No matter how long i hold a raw chicken it still won't be cooked or safe to eat, retard
>>
>>8719223

do you think your toaster oven doesn't emit enough energy to cook a chicken?

do you know the temperature toast toasts at?
>>
>>8719183
.. Do you not know how to prepare chicken or how to use an oven? I bake chicken in the oven almost weekly, and it has never once come out dry.
>>
>>8719276
> toast = chicken

Anon, I hate to tell you this, but it seems you're an idiot
>>
>>8719283

is that greentext supposed to communicate some information? is it supposed to pertain to my post in some way?
>>
As long as the chicken is cooked to 74C/165F internally it will be safe to eat. Toaster ovens should be able to do this no problem.
>>
>>8719283
As long as the temperature is right it doesn't matter if it's toast of chicken or what the fuck else.

If you want to kill germs and cook the meat properly the only two things that really matter are temperature and time. If your oven can reach the right temperature (and I'd bet anything that it can), you can use it to cook chicken.
>>
Tell her shes a stupid cocksucker. I use my toaster oven to cook meat all the time. Mine goes up to 250c which is more than enough to cook fucking chicken christ almighty
>>
>>8719181
>>8719311
Guarantee she will make an excuse of some sort. A woman who blames a machine for her mistake and is irrational enough to worry about getting sick from something she prepares herself/is prepared by a loved one is the kind that will never admit wrongdoing of any kind.
>>
>>8719171
your girlfriends an idiot, dump that bitch asap
>>
Are all /ck/ anons dating the dumbest bitches in the world?
>>
>>8719443
The few that are actually dating women, yes.
>>
Toaster ovens, as horrible as they are at making toast, are great for cooking almost everything else...assuming it's a decent model. In the last eight years i have used a conventional oven maybe 5 times. Whole turkey and my muffin pan are both too large.

These people are right OP...it's not the oven that "can't cook properly" it's your girlfriend.
>>
>>8719171

Your girlfriend is dumb.

I cook chicken in a toaster oven that has convection function. It's not even digital, just knobs.

I love it. It's perfect for cooking for two people. Put it on toast at the last stretch to crisp the skin.
>>
A toaster oven is the only kind of oven that will even fit in a Japanese apartment and somehow Tokyo hasn't dropped dead yet.
>>
>>8719171
Sounds like your particular sub model of gf is trimmed with moron options
>>
I have no proof but it just sounds like it would end up really dry or otherwise unappealing. Maybe it depends on the type of toaster oven but... nah.
>>
>>8719283
>thinks toaster ovens are only for toast
>calls others idiots
WEW
>>
>>8719640
Seal in a foil pouch with butter... issue averted.
>>
she failed.

I use that thing every night for almost a year to do everything and it was a life safer when big bertha gave up the ghost.
>>
File: DeLonghi toaster oven.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
DeLonghi toaster oven.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>8719283
>toast = chicken

My toaster over goes up to 500*
>>
>>8719443
tons of do nothing white bitches believe cooking is some mystical thing that if you make even one mistake ~PARASITES~ will come and kill you
>>
>>8719611
It's da bushido farming mam

It makes everything safe
>>
>>8719171
>Girflriend won't let me
Tell that bitch to shut up
>>
>>8719611
But where do they cook their frozen pizzas?
>>
>>8719171
It should be fine to use that thing. Looks like a standard toaster oven with resistive heating elements. If it's a combination microwave and convection, then I wouldn't use the microwave settings to cook meats.
>>
>>8719799
This, if the phrase "girlfriend [or boyfriend] won't let me" then you are a little faggot whipped bitch
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.