[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /rice/ master race here? >mfw plebs eat food that doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: eatingrice.jpg (157KB, 369x325px) Image search: [Google]
eatingrice.jpg
157KB, 369x325px
Who /rice/ master race here?

>mfw plebs eat food that doesn't even make birds explode
>>
>rice

Literally only for extremely poor 3rd worlders and fatass weeaboos. If you eat rice, you are subhuman garbage.
>>
>>8718862
US rice is poisoned, sorry we don't have access to unenriched foods friend, we tend to avoid the shit.
>>
>>8718878
>sorry we don't have access to unenriched foods friend

Sure we do. I get my rice from Anson Mills. fucking delicious, no additives of any kind.
>>
>Nutrtionally empty
>No flavor
>Extremely fattening

Grains are garbage.
>>
>>8718862
>rice
Enjoy your arsenic weeb!
>>
>>8718875
You've obviously never had red beans and rice
>>
>>8718878
>US rice is poisoned
yeah, you're gonna need a sauce for your claim. also, not everybody on this board is from the US
>>
>>8718886
You forgot:
>folic acid
>thiamine mononitrate
>riboflavin
>ferrous sulfate
>reduced iron
>niacin

Now your list is complete.
(People will actually defend eating these chemicals at 3000% DRV every day for their entire life)
>>
>>8718886
>Extremely fattening
maybe you should walk a few feet per day and not just sit in front of your keyboard all day so you burn a few calories, 'meritard
>>
>>8718862
>>8718895
Beans and rice are GOAT poorfag food, and can be made extra delicious if you can afford higher quality stuff.
>>
sticky rice is pretty fucking good
i like weeb food though
>>
>>8718901
since i'm short on money for the next two weeks and i see this mentioned all the time, what is the cheapest rice + beans dish one can make that still tastes slightly okay?
>>
>>8718879
Thank you for the suggestion.
I can find healthy harvest stuff unenriched but not much else.

Can you please tell this mcchicken website that the water you boil rice in is NOT supposed to look like the swamp it grew in?
They think overboiling and the water catching on fire is normal, too, and I wanted to settle some stuff since these people don't understand what we're getting at when we talk about this.

By no access I meant less than .01% of food is unenriched now and thus it's unreasonable to expect to be able to find it unless you order from out of country.
>>
>>8718918

You can get it in-country, you just have to get it from a local grower if you have any in your area, or if not you just mail-order it.

Many people are unaware that there are plenty of options to get food outside of their local supermarket. Which is ironic, really. Given how much time we spend on computers, phones, and tablets, you'd think we'd use them to seek out quality ingredients too.
>>
>>8718912
Long-grain rice cooked with a chicken bullion cube and chili powder, heated up canned black beans seasoned with salt, black pepper, and chili powder. Mix. Sprinkle shredded Mexican blend cheese on top if you have it. Demolish. Refrigerate leftovers.
>>
>>8718923
It's mostly about the money, but I'll put in more effort. I'd rather not die the death the government wants me to.
The only two things I have ever seen on a shelf were healthy harvest and pagasta, Mexican spaghetti with probably lead in the packaging.
>>
>>8718927
well thanks, but i'll have to try it without the chili powder because my gall bladder went full retard some time ago and i can't eat spicy things anymore
>>
>>8718927
Forgot to mention, give the rice a good dose of butter while it cooks.
>>
>>8718912
Cajun red beans and rice
Sautée onions, bell peppers, celery, and garlic. Add kidney beans. Throw in some oregano and bay leaves and pour in stock (vegetable, mushroom, chicken, beef, any kind). Serve along with some brown rice to maximize nutritional potential.
>>
>>8718960
>bell peppers
fuck yeah
>celery
no, thank you
rest sounds good, will try
>>
>>8718979
Sautéed and slowly-simmered celery tastes nothing like raw celery.
>>
>>8718960
Sounds great, we need to go cheaper.
How about just red beans, brown rice, butter, bullion, and Old Bay seasoning?
>>
Any good rice cooker recipes? I've just gotten one and the first rice I cooked was pretty much "freestyling" it. Added some soyasauce, pepper, paprika and bell peppers on the steaming tray it came with.
>>
>>8719054
One of my favorites is to get a whole small trout. Clean it, stuff the cavity inside with garlic, ginger, and chili peppers, then set it on top of the rice. Run the rice cooker normally. When done the fish will have been steamed as the rice cooked, and the juices from the fish (and the stuffing) will have flavored the rice. It's super delicious and healthy as well.

Just make sure you aren't using too large of a fish otherwise it won't be cooked through by the time the rice is done.
>>
>>8719021
I'd personally use salt, pepper and cumin instead of Old Bay seasoning, and skip the butter altogether.
>>
I prefer instant rice.
>>
>>8718862
is that you?
>>
why Americans hate rice again?
>>
>>8718862
>WAAAAAAHHHH RICE IS MASTER RACE!

>>8718875
>WAAAAAHHHH RICE IS FOR POORFAGS AND WEEBS!

Retards, retards everywhere.
>>
>>8719214
Stigma amongst Northerners.

It's fairly popular in the Southern US, and even linked to some holiday meals.
>>
>>8718875
>extremely poor 3rd worlders
>fatass weaboos

What did he mean by this
>>
What do you have with curry if you don't like rice?
>>
>>8719214
You eat it, and 39 minutes later you are hungry
>>
>>8718862

I like arborio rice a lot.
>>
>>8719407
Yeah, if you're a fat piece of shit maybe. Rice is incredibly filling... well, unless it's Chinese fried rice, for some reason.
>>
>>8719367
Can confirm. Grew up in Georgia and North Carolina, we ate rice several times a week.
>>
>>8719402
Chapati
>>
>>8718898
> Preventing IDA, pernicious anemia, wernicke's encephalopathy, and pellagra is bad
>>
>>8718878
This has gone on long enough, vitaminfag
You must be silenced. Expect us soon.

-FDA Agent
>>
rice doesn't make birds explode. wild birds eat ride all the time, it's just a grain like any other

it's a wives tale (((they))) have been pushing for decades to ruin our weddings
>>
>>8719224
yeah that pretty much sums up every thread on 4chan
>>
>>8719412
Rice is a starch and is essentially eating sugar as far as your body is concerned. Less rice would only be beneficial to the typical American diet.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.