[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is this type of knife called ? there is a small handle but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

what is this type of knife called ? there is a small handle but you cant see on the picture.

it seems that he made it himself, im gonna try to make one too with a circular disc saw blade tomorrow

it's from this video if you wanna learn how to make fresh pasta this is the place. the dude is very talented.
>>
AlmazanKitchen is great, very talented and unique to boot

yes he makes the blade, I don't know if there is an exact name for this blade shape outside of Dark Souls. It's like a cleaver meets a knife. He seems to be able to get the thing razor sharp too.

I don't know anything about making knives, so I can't offer much other than a bump.
>>
>>8715025
it says parsley right on it ya dumbass
>>
>>8715025
it's called a Parsley
>>
>>8715042
>>8715045

thanks guys ;^)

>>8715041
yea he is very good, my brother made a knife yesteday he is a woodworker so he'll helpl me with the handle, im gonna try to make two of them out of one saw blade, i'll see how it goes, there are lot of tutorial on youtube about knife making it's not that complicated if you have the right tool.

thanks anyway, iv also never seen that shape before, the edge is completly flat, and the handle very small so he is manipulating the knife by holding directly the blade mostly, and yea ultra sharp, you were saying he made it himself ? i want to know more ! ahah this dude is fascinating.
>>
>>8715025
Knife is made by "parsley"
>>
>>8715025
>what is this type of knife called

Like we told you the last time you asked, it's not standard. It doesn't have a name.

Good luck with your crafting attempt, anon.

>>8715041
>He seems to be able to get the thing razor sharp too.

Hardly surprising. Any piece of metal can be made razor sharp. The question is how long it lasts.
>>
>>8715025

Yeah, I have one of these at home.
Its called Parsley.
>>
I think it's a Capture d'écran, whatever that means, I don't speak frog.
>>
>>8715085

well i'm successfull in my attempt i'll call it the Parsley to honor you bunch of cheeky chappy.
>>
>>8715025
parsley knife
>>
>>8715079
>the edge is completly flat

sounds extremely unpractical
>>
>>8715079
>the edge is completly flat
just use the side of a chopping board
>>
>>8715109

when you see him using it, you actually realise that a curved edge is unpractical.

here it is btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eISr0vQhRhc&ab_channel=AlmazanKitchen

and he indeed make it himselft

https://www.reddit.com/r/whatisthisthing/comments/57t5sj/what_is_this_knife_called_found_it_in_a_video_by/
>>
>>8715084
>Hardly surprising. Any piece of metal can be made razor sharp. The question is how long it lasts.

Ah, good to know.
>>
>>8715097
>tfw had to look that up to realize anon was making a screenshot joke

7/10
>>
>>8715079
Well he will sell you one fwiw. Check his facebook page, there is a fair amount of demand for his knife
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.