[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Jack Daniels chicken the dumbest thing a restaurant has done?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Is Jack Daniels chicken the dumbest thing a restaurant has done? So basically I could order it get a buzz and not need any drinks?
>>
It's like 1tbsp of JD per serving and some of the alcohol evaporates during cooking so you won't feel shit, captain
>>
Pretty sure the alcohol is cooked out of it.
>>
>>8710726
>Restaruants invented bourbon chicken
Nice meme
>>
>>8710747
who else was doing jack daniels chicken before tgi fridays jerk off?
>>
>>8710755
>tgif pioneered cooking with whiskey

Shut up and go finish your fucking homework
>>
>>8710763
Another know it all on this site who doesn't know shit, go back to being a bus boy at applebees and think you know the industry, faggot
>>
>>8710755
Whiskey has been an ingredient in BBQ sauce recipe for decades, so I'm sure someone has done it with JD before. It would be functionally the same for other types of whiskey as well.

Not to mention you've been able to buy JD BBQ sauce for many, many years. I don't know when it came on the market, but I know that it was available when I went to Uni in the late 90's. The TGI thing was several years later because I remember going there with my grad school buddies and was surprised when the menu changed from the earlier format to the JD in everything phase they had.
>>
>could order it get a buzz
sure, if you're an underage twink
>>
>>8710785
no im just not an alki
>>
>>8710726
0/10 bait.
>>
>he gets buzzed off of 0.001% alcohol
>>
>>8710862
Youre not an alki but boy you sure are a retard. The actual alcohol content gets cooked out. Do you think "beer battered" foods also get you drunk?
>>
>>8710774
>Whiskey has been an ingredient in BBQ sauce recipe for decades
This. It's BBQ chicken OP. They probably paid a good royalty/partnership with JD who sells a particular brand of BBQ sauce.

Alcohol in cooked food, pretty much cooks out the proof that would give you a buzz. Only soaked/preserved foods like rum cakes, trifle, truffles, some cold sauces might have a bit of it.
>>
I drank a bottle of hand sanitizer to see if i still feel
>>
>>8713457
Morrissey is that you
>>
>>8713494
nah, i think that's johnny cash shitposting from the grave
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.