[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /ck/ I'm tired of this shit I need food. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1486696484377.png (639KB, 649x611px) Image search: [Google]
1486696484377.png
639KB, 649x611px
Alright /ck/ I'm tired of this shit

I need food. I don't want to eat cereal, I don't want to eat a bunch of processed shit, and I can't afford to keep spending $40 a day just eating out so I don't starve.

Everywhere I look online, whenever I'm trying to find good, nutritious meal/snack ideas, it's always, ALWAYS "SUPER LOW CALORIE LOSE WEIGHT YOU FAT FUCK SALAD BULLSHIT" but I'm not trying to lose weight. I need a fucking ton of calories. I lift weights and run/cycle/hike 6-7 days a week. I'm active. I'm really fucking active. And I'm trying to gain weight but all these god damn cook books and websites are for fat middle-aged housewives to pretend like they're on a diet.

Help me /ck/.

How the fuck do I cook good tasting, nutritious, high-calorie, (preferably) high-protein meals?
>>
OATS
RICE
BEANS
LENTILS
LEAN MEATS
WHOLE MILK
like this isn't the place to ask, start a thread in /fit/ and ask for clean bulk advice
>>
>>8710419

Weight gain/loss has nothing to do with the fucking recipe, it has to do with how much you eat. Any recipe can work for you, just eat more of it (or less, if you want to lose weight)

>>How the fuck do I cook good tasting, nutritious, high-calorie, (preferably) high-protein meals?

Pick a a meal you like. Google the recipe for that meal. Follow directions. Adjust portion size as needed. It's not hard anon.
>>
>>8710419
What the fuck are you even asking? Just cook bacon,porridge,eggs fuck anything. There's literally a million things you can eat for breakfast. Why are you such a stupid cunt? Cereal isnt the only fucking breakfast in the world. Goddamn you're fucking retarded. I don't know why this post made me so angry.
>>
>cheap
>good
>nutritious

Pick any 2.

Welcome to the rice fields, motherfucker.
>>
>>8710443

Also, your Google-fu is weak. If you keep getting diet shit, then start putting things like -diet, -"low fat", -"low calorie" and so on into your search box.
>>
>>8710448
Have you ever cooked anything in your life? Practically everything I make is healthy, tastes good, AND cheap. Way the fuck cheaper than eating out, and way better quality.

Are you trolling?
>>
>>8710432
>ask /fit/
You know one of their go-to meals is literally beans, ground beef, and taco seasoning right?
>>
>high protein
try proteins, like beef, chicken or salmon
>big farming is bad
buy local
>but its too pedestrian
try lamb, duck, or whatever fish looks good at the market
>but i want snacks
make some fuckin granola bars
>i don't know how
well that's pretty stupid, its fuckin grains and nuts with a binder. try honey.
>thats boring
make some fucking pasta, its easy as shit
>its processed
get king arthur or whatever idgaf
>i can't cook
git gud faggot
>nothing i cook tastes good
try butter, or garlic, or onions, or mushrooms

you want specifics? ask, i'm here
you know steak and potatoes with some grilled veg is actually right up your alley...
>>
>>8710419
sounds like blue apron is perfect for you
>>
>>8710419
Stir-fries and curries are easy as hell, can be made with whatever meat and vegetables you want, and can be made in large batches with the same amount of effort to save you time later.
>>
File: wok-hei-flaming-wok.jpg (138KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
wok-hei-flaming-wok.jpg
138KB, 600x400px
>>8710530

I would argue that a good stir-fry is one of the hardest things to master given the crazy high heat you need to do it correctly. Heck, even the equipment you need is almost never found in a home kitchen. If you don't have flames like this then you aren't doing it right.

....unless you're talking about dumping shit in a frying pan and calling that a "stir fry"....which kinda sucks.
>>
>>8710543
That's not that difficult, and you can come up with something serviceable regardless of the cookware at home so long as you're not autistic and can improvise.
>>
>>8710554

"serviceable" isn't good enough. Standards, anon.
>>
Eat beans, lots of beans. They got protein and lots of calories. They're also cheap as fuck. Buy a can of beans and bring a small plastic spoon with you.
>>
>>8710582
For an OP that doesn't seem to know a spatula from a cheese grater it's good enough to start with.
>>
>>8710582
Plus, I'm autistic.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.