[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm feeling you right now, /ck/ I want to get up on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: the-best-burger-toppings-u1.jpg (60KB, 870x455px) Image search: [Google]
the-best-burger-toppings-u1.jpg
60KB, 870x455px
I'm feeling you right now, /ck/
I want to get up on the cooking game
Now I'm a survival cook. I can't cook for shit.
But this weekend, I'm gonna try to construct the perfect bacon cheeze burger. It's gonna be huge, man. Huge.
We gon get four different types of cheeze.
A whole lotta crispy delicious bacon.
And all types of other delicious goods.
Now I need your help, /ck/. I wouldn't know what meat to get for example, cause I want to mold a big ass burger patty. A thick, humongous patty.
And what bread/bun to go with? All types of advice I need.
So help me out guys, I need this happening in my life this weekend.

>TL;DR: How to construct a huge, perfect bacon cheeze burger at home
>>
>>8707813
>>8707813
classic rookie mistake, bigger/more ingredients doesn't automagically equate to better
>>
>>8707849
Let him have his fun.

Worst case scenario is that this is a learning experience.

Or funny.
>>
File: 1489919100930.jpg (456KB, 1500x2118px) Image search: [Google]
1489919100930.jpg
456KB, 1500x2118px
>>8707849
You're telling me that if the burger is the exact same, that bigger/more doesn't equal better?
>>
>>8707903
You what?

Bigger doesn't equate to a better burger. The reason for this is because you have to cook the patty through enough, and bigger patties means longer cooking times which can lead to uneven cooking throughout the patty anyway. Also, if you make the burger too big it just looks stupid and if you have to eat a burger with a fork or unhinge your jaw you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>8707924
He's saying more of a high quality thing is inherently better.

Its fairly obvious a 3 ft tall burger cant be eaten easily.
>>
>>8707813

Don't use bacon, use prosciutto and use minced raw onion for some crunch. Also if your bun isn't either sourdough or potato roll, then you've fucked it up beyond repair anyways
>>
>>8708190
>sourdough
When will this meme die? I like sourdough desu but not for a burger.
>>
>>8708190
Yeah use potato roll.

Nothing wrong with bacon though. What cheeses are you using? Also be careful making it TOO BIG, it might fall apart on the grill or wherever you're cooking it. That would be a travesty
>>
>>8707813
If you want a good bacon cheeseburger then you need a griddle, plain and simple. Even cast iron can't get the taste right.
>>
>>8708194
Make a Reuben burger with sourdough. You'll make an exception.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.