[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: things that aren't available in your area that you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: rfl_27119.jpg (94KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
rfl_27119.jpg
94KB, 1600x1067px
ITT: things that aren't available in your area that you always get when you travel

I have a real soft spot for gas station country ham biscuits. You can't even get country ham in most places around here, let alone country ham on a delicious homemade biscuit, and especially not in a gas station. Whenever I visit North Carolina, I always make sure to grab a final one on the morning of the drive back.
>>
spicy mcchickens

not memeing
>>
>hot breakfast sandwiches at most gas stations

I love NC for this
>>
>>8702697
>You can't even get country ham in most places around here, let alone country ham on a delicious homemade biscuit
Why the fuck are you living in a third-world shithole? Just stay here next time. You're literally talking about the absolute worst food NC has to offer.
>>
>>8702786
>country ham
>worst food NC has to offer
It's literally second best, beaten only by the pig pickin. Also, I live in Illinois, and you can get country ham in the grocery store, but no restaurants serve it.
>>
>>8702811
I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying it's the worst we have to offer. It's still great, which is why this state has some of the best food on the East Coast.

Move away from Illinois ASAP, we'll accept you.
>>
>>8702833
I've had the BBQ, the pimento cheese, the shrimp n grits, the fried green tomatoes, the fresh seafood, and of course, the biscuits. What else is there?
>>
>>8702697
I always get some scrapple when im on the north east coast. I have no idea how they make pig ears and pig hearts so goddamn delicious.
>>
>>8702878
pig ears and pig hearts are delicious on their own, but when combined with grains and spices to form a meat cake, they're divine
>>
>>8702786
Sometimes the good tasting but shitty food remind you of home the best
>>
File: jaffa-cakes.jpg (38KB, 400x368px) Image search: [Google]
jaffa-cakes.jpg
38KB, 400x368px
Jaffa Cakes. every time I go to England, I buy a few boxes and bring them back with me
>>
taco bell
pls come to australia
>>
>>8702846
If you like the taste of liver you should try liver mush
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.