[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents going on vacation for 3 weeks >ill be home alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: costanzas[1].jpg (34KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
costanzas[1].jpg
34KB, 600x300px
>parents going on vacation for 3 weeks
>ill be home alone
>hit up costco and get a shit ton of chicken breasts, salmon, frozen vegetables, and marie callenders pot pies to last me

how sad is this? im 25 by the way
>>
File: 19939948440.jpg (189KB, 650x998px) Image search: [Google]
19939948440.jpg
189KB, 650x998px
>>8702646

>his parents hate him so much they need a 3 week break from him

How's that abandonment complex coming along faggot?
>>
move out you parasite
>>
At least OP is only costing his parents money as opposed to costing the taxpayers like the NEETs on SSDI do.
>>
Not so sad. It's okay to live with your parents for a while after undergraduate, provided you have a job in the area or you are actively seeking employment.

If you didn't go to uni, that's sad. Make something of your life
>>
>>8702646
>tfw 28 and living in parents detached garage
I never have to see them so it's like they're on vacation all the time.
Only time I see them is for Sunday dinners or when comes to fill my fridge and freezer.
>>
>>8702669
i actually pay for all the food myself, all my own expenses, as well as paying them a good amount of rent. they pretty much make money from my staying here
>>
>>8702723
Then you have nothing to be ashamed about, at least as far as your living situation is concerned. There's literally nothing wrong with living with your parents if you're employed and saving up money to move out eventually. It's way cheaper to do that than to live in your own place.
>>
>>8702728
yeah i know especially here in the bay area, and i know a lot of people in their 20s still have to live at home. im working on some further education as well
>>
If you are not married/in a relationship with the intention to marry there is literally zero (0) reason to live on your own
>>
>>8702730
You're doing it right, anon. Now you just need to work on your diet. Incorporate some fresh greens and raw vegetables; the frozen stuff is fine, but sometimes the crispness that comes from fresh vegetables is needed in a dish.
>>
>>8702735
im starting with frozen because currently my only mode of transportation is a bicycle so i wanted to stock up before they left and not have to worry about carrying vegetables in a backpack

hopefully frozen broccoli will come out okay in the oven. a lot of my meals will be relatively plain, just chicken breast/steak/salmon cooked on the stove with some vegetables and maybe a starch as well
>>
>>8702745
Look up some simple, rustic French or Northern Italian recipes. You'll be able to use the ingredients you have on hand, but the dishes will be a lot more interesting.
>>
>>8702756
>Northern Italian
no ethnic food thanks
>>
>>8702854
>Northern Italian
>ethnic
Southern Italian is ethnic, because they're Arabs, but Northern Italian has much more in common with the cuisines of Austria, Switzerland, and France than it does with food from the South of Italy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.