[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's left in your fridge/freezer/pantry by the time you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Stockpile-vs-Hoarding.jpg (184KB, 600x349px) Image search: [Google]
Stockpile-vs-Hoarding.jpg
184KB, 600x349px
What's left in your fridge/freezer/pantry by the time you need to go grocery shopping again?
>>
A lot.

I live in a city, 2 blocks away from a 24 hour grocery store, so 90% of the time I go grocery shopping it's for fresh vegetables and quickly used up/perishable stuff like deli meat, dairy products, and bread... I basically treat the store like a pantry.

I only stock up on things that don't go bad quickly and are on sale.
>>
>>8702142
yeah better save up on that toilet duck incase shit hits the fan senpai, this isn't a mental illness at all unlike hoarding
>>
>>8702182
You're going to die during the great race wars.
>>
i only buy perishables and dry goods
>>
>>8702142
some rice and lentils, spices, nothing else.

I don't like grocery shopping and i run out fully every time
>>
>>8702351
You're going to die months, possibly years, before anyone notices you are missing.
>>
>>8702142
>fridge
Almost nothing, all I generally keep in there is milk and produce, the latter of which I almost always get from the farmers' market.

>freezer and pantry
Generally well-stocked, I live in a city and tend to pick up dry goods as needed. I use the freezer for nothing but ice and the occasional cut of venison I'm gifted.
>>
File: 20160112-20160112_071342.jpg (129KB, 230x500px) Image search: [Google]
20160112-20160112_071342.jpg
129KB, 230x500px
>>8702142
Looks something like this. If only all those almost-empty-but-not-quite-yet bottles and jars of condiments/sauces could actually make a meal by themselves.
>>
>>8702142
>be me
>go to the store on the way home to pick up a few things
>typhoon/hurricane/cyclone (whatever you call em where you're from) forecast for tomorrow
>i give no shits because they're mostly harmless until they're cat4 or 5 unless you're a retard
>tomorrow's is only gunna be a cat2
>wind and rain picking up but nothing to worry about, maybe minor train delays at most.
>get to store
>it's fucking chaos
>old man in his 70's in front of me has literally 24L of milk, 6 loaves of bread etc
>mfw

Why are people so retarded? It wasnt even UHT or powdered milk either, it was fresh. I mean shit if you need to panic-buy stuff that late before a storm then you really need to rethink your prios.
>>
>>8702604
>prios
dumb weeb
>>
>>8702142
freezer:
rotten/discarded pieces of fruit/vegies that would have started to smell if i left them in the trash
fridge:
empty containers
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.