[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

List your personal best and worst fast food pizza chains. Best:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: pizza.jpg (399KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
399KB, 1920x1200px
List your personal best and worst fast food pizza chains.

Best: pizza hut
Worst: papa john's

I think PH has more cheese on it than the other places, and the dough/crust tastes better.

papa john's just tastes like cardboard, very dry, and very little cheese.
>>
File: 1404189853365.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1404189853365.gif
1MB, 392x400px
Best: Little Ceasers
Worst: Papa Johns
I know LC gets shit but I really think it offers the best value and tastes great, breadsticks and wings are way better than the other chains
I like Pizza hut as well, the only time I ever get it is when I get a good coupon in my email, Pasta, stuffed crust supreme are my favorites from there
>>
File: Blaze-Pizza_Full_24603[1].jpg (455KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Blaze-Pizza_Full_24603[1].jpg
455KB, 2560x1707px
Best: Blaze Pizza
Worst: Little Caesar's
>>
Best: Dominos
Worst: Little Caesars

It's mostly cost vs taste, rather than just taste. Large 3-top for 8$ at Dominos is just a really good deal.
>>
>>8699290
Best: Mellow Mushroom
Worst: Pizza Hut
>>
>>8699290

Worst: Pizza Hut

Best: Sigh....honestly......Reason I am fat is dominoes pizza. I will go through a large double pepperoni, bacon, double cheese pizza with ranch and a side of cheesy bread like a snack. I'll admit it I'm obese, 339lbs. It's largely the fault of society. I admit that it is partially my fault because I can't stop eating but I would say it is 80% the fault of society. Society made me this way. I was abused heavily as a child and sexually too. My parents were horrible and my brother sadistic. I had difficulty opening up to people all the time and still do. By the time I was 18 I was only 5'6, and 127lbs, balding, and with a dick slightly longer than 4 inches and not much better girth. But I mean I was not fat at the time, people said I had a nice face/funny personality and my hair was only beginning to recede. I managed to meet a girl. We were together for 3 years and it took me 2.5 years to open up to her fully. Then I caught her cheating and she ripped me apart. She used my past against me and made me feel horrible and she would demean me behind my back sexually to her friends. And then whenever I tried to meet other women they wouldn't even give me second thought because all they could see was a disgusting short, bald emotionally broken wreck. So no, I don't fucking care if I am obese you fucking faggots. SOCIETY MADE ME LIKE THIS. And all the fucking ADVERTISING of muscular attractive tall men in movies and commercials reinforces what is fucking almost unattainable for most because they don't have perfect genetics. So now I eat tons of food because it is the only thing that makes me feel ok and I like to drink a lot of gin/vodka and when I can get it I take oxycotin, and vicodin. I hate this world i ate this world i fucking HATE THIS WORLD and I fucking HATE women and I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU JUDGE ME FUCK ALL OF YOU
>>
Papa Murphy's puts all these to shame
>>
File: cicispizza.jpg (191KB, 510x265px) Image search: [Google]
cicispizza.jpg
191KB, 510x265px
>>8700451
I've heard MM is only worth it for their exotic topping combinations.

When did Cici's fall off the face of the earth? Their all you can eat buffet is a better deal than either LC or PH.
>>
best overall is Pizza Hut and worst overall is Papa John's but Domino's has that garlic parmesan sauce that goes super well in a pan with feta and roasted red peppers and I prefer that one pizza over just about everything from the other major chains
>>
>>8700691
Was $5 for buffet at opening a decade ago.
Not sure what happened.
>>
Best: Ceasers

Hit or Miss: Dominos, Papa Ginos

Worst: Papa Johns
>>
>>8700717
Their buffet was $5 in the late 90's.

It's $5.xx in 2017.

Spoiler alert: they cut their costs, not their profits, if you can infer what that means.
>>
>>8700617
You're throwing a bigger temper tantrum than the people you're making fun of just so you know
>>
>>8700691
>I've heard MM is only worth it for their exotic topping combinations.
Their crust is GOAT too, and they have pretty good table bread. Their topping combinations are only exotic to flyovers. Also, at least for the one where I live, they have a solid beer selection.
>>
>>8700617
>i ate this world
You haven't yet, but you're trying your damnedest.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.