[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you having for St. Patrick's day in remembrance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1477487759790.jpg (807KB, 2000x1328px) Image search: [Google]
1477487759790.jpg
807KB, 2000x1328px
What are you having for St. Patrick's day in remembrance of the Irish peoples?
>>
>>8699148
Irish whiskey and a pub bomb!
>>
Vodka
>>
File: 11151-box-l.png (879KB, 750x640px) Image search: [Google]
11151-box-l.png
879KB, 750x640px
This and cheap shitty beer.
>>
Why would anyone want to remember the Irish?
>>
>>8699148
Wouldn't it be more Irish if there were no potatoes?
>>
>>8699148
One baby girl.
>>
>>8699417
Potato niggers are being bred out my actual niggers. And not 30 years ago they were bombing innocent people for 'muh independence'

Pathetic drunks.
>>
>>8699148
Lucky charms
>>
I'm not eating
>>
>>8699148
Soda bread w/ caraway, for breakfast. Coffee w/ cream.
Threw the 2lb brisket corned beef in the crock pot at 6am this morning on low. Onions, celery, carrot, and water, and pickling spice.

*watch Outlander all day* (yea, I know it's not irish but the music is close enough)

Tonight, steam two red potatoes, sliced into quarters when done, add to pan of sauteed kale. Brown it all up, hit with some kerrygold garlid-herb-butter. Add to plate, sliced fall apart corned beef, serve onions and beef on top of rye with inglehoffer stone ground mustard on top.

That was a couple hours ago..having some ben and jerrys now that I'm onto Season 2. My flavor is Urban Bourbon (kind of a burnt caramel flavor with bourbon ribbons and chocolate).

No booze tonight :( Started back on the nexium, and trying to heal up.
>>
>>8699148
Nothing obviously.
>>
>>8699148
I'm going to buy a bag of potatoes and then throw them away, in remembrance of the subhuman Irish micks that died during the great potato famine of 1993.
>>
>>8699148
I was inviting some people over for some traditional Irish stew, but then I remembered what this place has created.
>>
I'm thinking a steak and guinness stew with rosemary and mashed potatos.
>>
>>8699186
/ T H R EA D
>>
>>8699148
A nice red head I picked up from the local bar. She reeks of fish but it will do, in remembrance of their genetically fucked up genes.
>>
>>8699148
I got drunk and took a shit in an English pub.
>>
>>8699148
Lets see...
I had corned beef, with potatoes, carrots and sprouts.
A small drink to celebrate the day, also to celebrate not getting mustard on my green shirt.
Committed a hate crime on a fucking Scott (He knows what he fucking did.)
Took a rock of the shore and threw it in the direction of America to keep them on their fucking toes.
>>
>>8699148
Nothing, in accordance with the Irish tradition of starving due to famine.
>>
>>8700342
cute

I had corned beef and cabbage in the slow cooker. Some beer. baked potatoes, and some green deserts.

Breakfast was coffee, and bread with chevre
>>
I will eat nothing, followed by an unhealthy amount of alcohol, spousal abuse and violent republicanism.
>>
>>8700330
Nice
>>
>>8699437
>"""""innocent"""""
t. downing st
>>
>>8699148
Putting a bomb in a bin. Bonus points if it gets kids.
>>
I had famine for dinner.

It was a bit bland.
>>
Nothing

Why must we celebrate Irish people day? Where are all the other people from place days?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patron_saints_of_places
Where is Saint Xavier day where we celebrate Chinese people?
Where is Saint Catherine of Siena day for the Italians?
Saint Casimir of Russia?

Whats so special about Ireland?
>>
>>8700743
Millions of Irish immigrants in America celebrated it so it caught on.
>>
>>8699148
A big bag of oranges.
>>
I had a fry-up with sausage, black pudding, back bacon, and white pudding.
Also pan fried some tomatoes and potatoes and had some soda bread I made.

Celebrating with Irish immigrant parents. Since we live in fuck all Tennessee now we had to order all that online to get our hands on it.
>>
>>8700743
The Irish are part of the Celtic nations, the original indigenous white people of Europe.

White people actually have a right to celebrate their culture. Make dealings of it, Shawanda.
>>
>>8700743
>Why must we celebrate Irish people day?
The Hibernian conspiracy is real.
>>
>>8699148
I had a beef stew, it was delicious

carrots, potatoes, cabbage, onion, celery, garlic, tomato and beef.

probably the most nutritious thing I have eaten in awhile.
>>
Well my girlfriend and I planned to make an elaborate meal but we got too drunk so I just made us eggs, sausage, and fried potatoes.

It was nice.
>>
>>8701034
this meme was made by a jew
>>
>>8702089
Yep, the (((jews))) alright.
Good sassenach, don't look at the man behind the shamrock curtain
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.