[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here with irritable bowel syndrome or any kind of digestive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: meal.jpg (56KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
meal.jpg
56KB, 550x413px
Anyone here with irritable bowel syndrome or any kind of digestive tract disorder ?

How do you cook to alleviate your symptoms, what are your tips and tricks ?
>>
I have extremely severe Crohn's.

I cook like everyone else. My tip and trick is to take your medication.
>>
>>8693982
>I have extremely severe Crohn's.
Damn.

Really, you didn't had to adjust your diet accordingly ? On the paper Crohn is a massive bitch.
>>
>>8693986
It is, I've had more than twenty surgeries and shit into a bag attached to my belly.
But I take my immunosuppressants and eat like everyone else.
>>
File: parasites.png (161KB, 493x639px) Image search: [Google]
parasites.png
161KB, 493x639px
I had bloat and diarrhea for a year in India. Now I eat parasite meds. Factoid: ~10% with IBS really have the parasite giardia.
>>
>>8694016
You had your stools checked for parasites ?
>>
>>8694025
You haven't?
>>
>>8694048
I did once.
>>
>>8694025

Didn't bother. India is quite possibly the filthiest country on Earth and my symptoms match up 100%. In any case taking a week course of anti-parasitics that kill everything is a good idea after India.
>>
>>8694091
Having been to rural China I find it difficult for India to take the top spot.
>>
File: IMG_20151215_174129.jpg (987KB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151215_174129.jpg
987KB, 3072x1728px
>>8694098

Pic is Bangalore, the "Garden City" and "Silicon Valley of India". Just look at the image and imagine smelling piss. Animals roam around and shit everywhere. I saw a street vendor sharpen a knife on pavement then proceed to cut food. People wipe with the left. Littering is normal trash disposal. Water contains parasites. People collect cow shit and mold them into discs with their hands and dry them in the sun to be burned for fuel. India is as close to hell as you're going to get without dying. The summers are also 100% humidity and 90F+.
>>
>>8694127
I don't get it. I don't get how people can successfully function in such an environment. I also don't understand how they go around days after days with various sicknesses, diseases and overall discomfort without asking themselves "man, we really are doing something wrong here". Even caveman were better at functioning.
>>
File: lake-catches-fire.png (601KB, 1101x684px) Image search: [Google]
lake-catches-fire.png
601KB, 1101x684px
>>8694137

Some honestly don't see it as a problem. They've been living like this forever and this is normal. There's also the attitude of "I can't do it, so someone else should do it. If someone else can't do it, how can I do it?". The entire country is a story of tragedy of the commons, crab bucket, worst case scenario game of prisoner's dilemma.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 750x750px
>>8694091
>anti-parasitics
There's a word for that you worldly wise traveller.
>>
I try and eat more vegetables, which makes shitting regularly much easier which I find helps. Although I seem to get a lot of mouth ulcers now which I hear can be a symptom of crohn's, which would suck.
>>
>>8694195

What? Antiparasitic? Antiparasitic is a word. Are you some kind of ultratard?
>>
>>8694127
I live in Liberia. Not gonna try to compete for the 'shittiest country' but people here will literally shit out in the open then come up and want to shake your hand. Also the food is awful and makes everyone's shit have a distinct smell, so you can just be walking down a road and be like 'yup that's some shitsmell, someone probably took a dump nearby'

diarrhea is so common you can smell when someone has that too. It's a skill I never thought I'd gain but it's something you pick up living in a country where people don't like to use toilets because it's not as sociable as defecating in the open.
>>
>>8694127
I stand corrected.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.