[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't buy a large popcorn, large soda, nachos,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6796.gif (361KB, 390x167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6796.gif
361KB, 390x167px
>he doesn't buy a large popcorn, large soda, nachos, and two candies at the movies
>>
>soda gets finished 45 minutes in
>popcorn never finished
>>
>tfw large sodas are like 4 dollars

But I'll always get a large soda and a hotdog + nachos
>>
File: pepe_trump_cherry.png (208KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_trump_cherry.png
208KB, 700x700px
>>8692244
>small popcorn
>smuggled booze in a flask
>>
>>8692244
Bump
>>
>>8692244
Fucks sake. That would cost $30
>>
File: d96.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>8692244
>tfw eating microwave popcorn and nachos while drinking beer and watching movies on kodi
>>
>that'll be $178.22 sir
>>
File: 1433232910110.jpg (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1433232910110.jpg
91KB, 500x500px
>he goes to a movie theater surrounded by everybody's noise, cell phones, children, germs, and BO
unless you're going to a matinee. those are pretty nice and quiet. cheaper too.

for real though, just go somewhere to eat beforehand, then do like >>8692257
maybe throw in a small pop or water to rehydrate after the salt and booze.
>>
>>8692244
Fat fuck.
>>
>buy the same things from a nearby store for about 40% cheaper
>bring them with you inside a coat pocket

Why anybody would choose not to do this is beyond my comprehension. It's not even miserly/disrespectful, it's common sense.
>>
>not buying carls jr. and hiding it in your trench coat before entering the cinema.
how does it feel to be have the tastes of a pleb?
>>
Sometimes I pick a half eaten popcorn bucket out the trash and munch away.
>>
>>8692244
I only see movies in the morning now and when I do I have a coffee or green tea.
>>
You guys want to know a good trick? Fill your empty drink container with movie theater butter at the do it yourself dispenser.

Bring it home and put it in the freezer for buttered popcorn.
>>
>being jewed by cinecucks
I will feast on my crablegs while you enjoy your popcorn.
>>
>>8692244
Snack bar prices are a ripoff to the point that only the kid's meal is a value. $6 for the baby popcorn, baby drink, and small snack or toy.

Where I live the AMC theatre is prohibited from banning mall-purchases, such as a Haagez Daaz shake, a Starbucks, etc. If you know that, you're home free from their inflated nonsense and low variety of offerings. They cannot stop you at the door.

Walgreens sells $1 movie boxes of candy, if you feel like sneaking food, and no one can ban you from a water bottle. It's the popcorn that seems hard to justify.

I am a sucker for an ICEE on a hot day though :P
>>
>>8692244
>large soda

enjoy missing the middle of the movie coz you had to pee
>>
>>8692982
>doesn't bring a piss jug with
>>
>>8692982
How small is your bladder?
>>
>two candies
Not a whole packet?
>>
Why would you pay for popcorn and soda when you can just take a bucket out of the garbage and go ask for a refill?
>>
>>8692912
>inflated nonsense

To be fair, it's inflated for a reason: theatres don't get a cut of ticket sales for the first few weeks of screening.
Doesn't justify it, but it does explain.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 247x248px
>he doesn't get the crab legs
What a pleb.

>b-but the mess
That's what the showers are for.
>>
>>8692244
just sneak it in the trick is to keep the cheese in a ziplock bag and have it against your body to keep it warm and smooth
>>
>>8692244
Movie popcorn are over-salted, large soda is like 10$ and candy bags are 5$ here.
>>
>>8693572
And? What are you? Poor?
>>
>>8693786
Just cheap when it come to watered down soda.
>>
>>8693797
I see. Pardon me, I was being rude.
>>
I just take a sixpack of beer and drink that.
>>
File: 1425725818531.png (221KB, 449x300px) Image search: [Google]
1425725818531.png
221KB, 449x300px
>>8692244
>he doesn't butter his XL theater pizza
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.