[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i'm in Central New York and I the only shithole place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

So i'm in Central New York and I the only shithole place that would deliver after this storm is Jimmy John's.

What am I in for? This shitty place has barely any options. Whats a sandwich place without chicken?
>>
Suck to be you. I just rode my bike and boutgh tacos.
>>
>>8691484

I hope you understand that you have to buy licenses to kill these animals, which are purchased from national parks who sell the old/sick/destructive animals that would otherwise be euthanized.
>>
>>8691570
Does he need a fishing license for the bait?
>>
>>8691570
>However, the hunt that was subsequently arranged went horribly wrong when Liautaud, who had paid N$3 million to hunt the endangered animal, instead shot a black rhino cow in Mangetti National Park on 28 September last year. The cow was the only female black rhino in the park.

They bought a license to shoot an old male and the retards completely fucked it up.
>>
>>8691637
So the Jimmy John's founder was in the right, but his guides were fucking dumb
>>
>>8692747
They were all in the wrong. His guides tracked the wrong animal, they realized it was a female, he shot it anyway, and then afterwards they all tried to claim it was in self-defense.
>>
>>8692755
Sounds like a guy paid 3 million dollars and had incompetent guides. I don't blame him or them for just saying fuck it. The species is donezo anyway and the 3 mil can go to a better wildlife conservation cause than life support for 3 rhinos
>>
>>8692763
>3 million dollars

lol, 3 million NAMIBIAN dollars.
>>
>>8691484
BLEACHED
>>
>>8691484

>living outside of the Hudson Valley if you don't live in the city or stronkisland.

Why even live? Albany area is awful desu.
>>
>>8691484

>black rhino
>it's grey
>>
File: 2nsc66c.jpg (211KB, 754x1598px) Image search: [Google]
2nsc66c.jpg
211KB, 754x1598px
>>8692763
Incompetent Africans? No way!
>>
>>8692773
That's still almost 1/4 million
>>
>>8692933
Hudson Valley/Dutchess County is pretty comfy. Red Hook anyone?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.