[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The more shaved,chipped, powdered meat that you order,the more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Chipped Ham by Cleo Coyle.jpg (182KB, 972x797px) Image search: [Google]
Chipped Ham by Cleo Coyle.jpg
182KB, 972x797px
The more shaved,chipped, powdered meat that you order,the more we hate you.

- The Deli
>>
File: zr62o.jpg (75KB, 666x499px) Image search: [Google]
zr62o.jpg
75KB, 666x499px
Makes no sense...
>>
>>8691310
Have you ever had to shave a pound of sliced ham while some neckbreathing land whale huffs at the counter?
>>
>>8691315
Spiced ham.
>>
>>8691303
Boohoo you get paid to do work that happens to be part of your job
Cry some more babby
>>
>>8691315
I did it today for a family gathering lunch of deviled ham. Celery and onion chopped finely. Cured, smoked pork loin chopped finely. Mix all with Dijon mustard and mayonaise. Serve on a bed of lettuce with toasted rye bread.

A sharp chef knife is all you need to make it simple. Perhaps you should spend more time in the knife threads, son. If you can't sharpen a knife, you have no business on a cooking board. When my uncle gave me my first knife, he said you have to sharpen it yourself and he showed me how. Get better, "cook."
>>
>>8691303
>the more you make us do our job the more we hate you
Let me guess, With Her and born in the 90s?
>>
>>8691303
Is this even tasty?

What do you do with it
>>
>>8691303
God forbid you lazy fucks have to actually do the job you get paid to do. Everyone should hand me money on a gold platter and then put it in my pocket for me because I should get paid without lifting a finger am I right?
>>
>>8691315
I worked at a deli all through high school and I own my own slicer. Nut up princess.
>>
>>8691421
Voted trump,born 80s. Shaving with the machine I use takes too much time. Every time I have had to shave l,when I am done their is a line of angry customers. >>8691426
Are you done yet? Repeat every 60 seconds. That has been every time I have shaved. Really my problem is
more with the customers that order it than the task itself. It is always fat women too.
>>8691428
I bet yours is also much better than the one I use.
>>8691411
By policy I have to use their machine. I could probably do a much better and faster job with a knife.
>>8691425
It tastes the same but with the texture of already being chewed.
>>
>>8691303
I worked in a deli for my first job and I hated this shit. I'd have customers want pounds of shaved bianco de oro or mortadella in a matter of seconds. Or ungodly amounts of turkey that was basically crumbled into powder and would spill when needed to be packaged. My department was full of lazy fucks too who took over 5 minutes on each customer and wouldn't cook anything.

>>8691411
They said deli,so they're using a slicer. It has nothing to do with a knife.
>>
>>8691492
Some rich woman comes in a few times a week to get shaved roast beef for her dog.
>>
>>8691303
Get over it and do your job bitch
>>
>>8691509
I do my job. That does not mean I have to like every single aspect of it or be delighted by every self important jack ass that walks up to the counter. Outside of the shaved meat issue , I have no problems.
>>
>>8691540
So a person who likes their meat a certain way is a self important jackass?

Stop being a baby
>>
>>8691303
Huh, I don't think I've ever heard of this. What is the purpose of this shaved cut?
>>
>>8691540
Doesn't mean you have to come on here and make a thread about it either. What, were you "venting?" Fuck you. Start a blog or stick to Facebook if you're going to be passive aggressive.

Or, get a real fucking job.
>>
>>8691549
It just so happens that ever customer that has ordered shaved meat has been a jackass. Until I have a different experience,this is what is true on my life.
>>
>>8691556
I was told by a few that it is healthier and has a stronger flavor that way. It tastes the same to me and sticks together more when packaged.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.