[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: oobd.jpg (10KB, 243x247px) Image search: [Google]
oobd.jpg
10KB, 243x247px
taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everybody
>>
>>8691277
I like my coffee as I like my men, weak and pale
>>
>>8691277
Not sure why you'd take coffee with cream or sugar in the first. Don't you like the taste of coffee?
>>
>>8691293
not OP but I like cream and sugar in my coffee for the same reason I like salt and pepper on my burger. yeah it tastes okay on its own, but why have it plain when you can add a couple things to it and enjoy it more?

that being said, some people prefer plainness in coffee or other foods and there's nothing wrong with that either.
>>
>>8691284
Same
>>
>>8691284
Same Tbh
>>
Retro /s4s/ meme.
>>
>not skipping the middle man and just buying caffeine
>>
>>8691372
I actually don't like cream and sugar because it seems to make me sleepy with high blood pressure whereas black coffee just gives me energy. I also enjoy the flavor of black coffee and I feel that it is diluted by cream and sugar. Doesn't matter with the cheap stuff in terms of flavor though.
>>
>>8691284
you ever notice that joke only works for general foods, like coffee wine or pasta? You can't narrow it down to a brand, like hamburger helper, because then it gets weird. for example

"I like my women like as I like my hamburger helper, cheesy italian shells"
>>
>>8691277
I'm betting this is a joke. But it's hard to tell since everyone who drinks their coffee black acts like a gluten-free vegan almond activated faggot and has to let everyone know about it.
>>
>>8691284
What a coincidence, I like my women how I like my coffee. Hot, strong, and doesn't talk.
>>
>>8691687
wow sherlock u muts be retarted or somethign!
>>
>>8691707
Some people also just like the taste of coffee
>>
>>8691707
I've literally never heard anyone say this, it MUST be an american thing.

Where I'm from people who don't drink coffee black basically have to excuse themselves for putting milk/sugar in their coffee.
>>
>>8691277
I've always taken mine black, tried cream and sugar once and it tasted like shit desu senpai.

But then again, I started by just chewing coffee beans on the job.
>>
>>8691687
>not wanting an italian stereotype who drinks to mask her emptiness
>>
>>8691726
Some people don't care if you don't eat chicken periods or that gluten gives you gas, faggot.

>>8691733
Do they wear their shoes in the house when they basically rape poor defenseless animals with their unactivated almond dicks?
>>
>>8691277
Taking my coffee from Ethiopia's Yirgacheffe region roasted to a City+ roast at EXACTLY an altitude of 1943.2 meters, made with a French Press freshly washed with specialized coffee maker cleaning detergent and preheated to exactly 80.3 degrees Centigrade, 1:16.267564538657 coffee to water ratio (by mass, NOT by volume; weighed with a laboratory grade analytical balance), coffee perfectly coarsely ground (no fines whatsoever), bloomed for 31.2 seconds with 197.4 degree Fahrenheit distilled water, brewed with said water for exactly 4 minutes and 3 seconds, without cream or sugar for a week. I just thought I'd let everyone know.
>>
>>8691943
Who hurt you? Were you raped by a vegan black coffee drinker as a child?
>>
>>8691717
Hey how about you be nice to him, how about that!?
>>
>>8691975
I've literally never heard anyone say this, it MUST be an american thing.
>>
>>8691726
And some people just like the taste of boiled and unseasoned chicken, what's your point?
>>
>>8691277
kudos bro. after i switched to black it made me wish i could go back in time and re-drink every cup of coffee i ever ruined with cream and sugar without it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.