[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have some of these and not sure what to do with them. I made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: thin cut steaks.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
thin cut steaks.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
I have some of these and not sure what to do with them. I made some asparagus and rolled them around the asparagus with some cheese and it was good, just need new ideas, they're kind of tough without tenderizing i find. Its worth noting im keto,no carbs but load on fats.
>>
what are those? steaks for ants?
>>
>>8690663

Schnitzel.
>>
>>8690668
Might as well be right? IDKi just started eating meat again I was off all meat for 2 years and never really knew a lot about beef before then too
>>
>>8690663

Pan-fry them.
Cut them into smaller pieces and use in a stir-fry.
Cut into pieces, stick on skewers, and grill them.

>>kind of tough
stop overcooking.
>>
>>8690688
It was to my understanding this cut is usually tough without tenderizing, i believe its from eye of sirloin, am i wrong though? correct me
>>
>>8690703

Honestly, I can't tell what that cut is given how small the picture is. I thought it was thinly sliced pork loin at first.
>>
>>8690742
Yea its thin sliced beef says from eye of sirloin.Its bargain beef no doubt but im on a gradschool budget.
>>
I use those to make jerky
>>
>>8690791
>0791 ▶
>I use those to make jerky
Im not familiar with making jerky but it sounds like a pretty good skill to have, any tips?
>>
>>8690663
They look like minute steaks. Try this.
>https://youtu.be/9m0bb6E9KsY
>>
>>8690760
Pretty good if you cut them into strips and pan fry with noodles. Of course, marinade and add seasonings during the fry for a little bit of a pan sauce.
>>
>>8690663
thin strips and use veggies to make a stir-fry, don't overcook that because it gets tough as fuck - me i don't mind personally but if i were cooking for someone else i'd definitely watch out for that
>>
>>8690663
>I have some of these and not sure what to do with them

Then why did you buy them? You stupid fucking faggot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.