[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have to do this cooking thingy in school where i need to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

i have to do this cooking thingy in school where i need to make one meal of food from any country and i need help! tell me suggestions (i need at least main food and dessert) Thx /ck/
>>
Make a Big Mac Kay's way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WhZvyrSeNA
>>
>>8690283
Put some lentils in a blender and you have ethiopian food. But for real, ethiopian food is good, and if you have the spices it's easy. Don't know about desert though.
>>
Make borcht, it's dirt cheap and easy to make and you can claim it's from whatever eastern european czechlovakistanland country you want in case you can't pick the same as another student

You literally just boil the color out of a few chopped beets and then add fried sausage, shredded cabbage and potato along with dill and salt before stirring in minced raw garlic at the end when you take it off the heat and serve it in a bowl with a dollop of sour cream on top
>>
>>8690283
boil some beans. squirt ketchup in them. pour it on a piece of bread, throw it at your instructors face and say 'welcome to britain motherfucker'
>>
Somalian stone soup. It's like a potluck where one guy starts making soup with a rock and the rest of the community comes and adds more rocks to the soup.
>>
>>8690283
do american cuisine like a real nigga
>>
>>8690283
Make hamburgers - they're German. For desert do an apple pie, that's German as well.

If you don't like that idea, make spaghetti and meatballs - Italian. For dessert - ice cream.

Any amerifat food is another country's food, so just do a little research and make amerifat food. Pot roast or pot pie? English. Roast chicken? French.
>>
>>8690874
>any amerifat food is another country's food
explain french fries you fucking idiot
>>
Make potato farls.
Knowing Americans, they will cum everywhere and tell you about their Irish heritage if you bring them an Irish dish.

It's also cheap and you better have all the ingredients already in your house.
>>
>>8690880
Belgium pomme frittes. You've been really BTFO. Now go away.
>>
>>8690283
Do some easy French cuisine. Make a beef bourguignon or coq a vin for the main, and creme brulé for dessert.
>>
>from any country
>>
>>8690874
>Roast chicken? French.
>The French invented cooking a chicken
lmao what
>>
>>8690417

>Implying they have food in the first place
>>
>>8690934
American roast chicken uses the french method developed long before americans knew what a fork was.
>>
>>8691002
>
>>8690283
There can only be one: http://www.cookingindex.com/recipes/76462/mcdonalds-mcchicken-sandwich.htm
>>
>>8690283
Meat pie float and fairy bread.
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 1080x810px
Meat pie
>>
>>8690929
This op, pleeze
>>
>>8690283
Mexican food is pretty easy to make. I'm sure you know tons of main courses you could make. Tacos, enchiladas, fajitas, burritos, tamales, etc. For dessert you could do some flan, rice puddings, pan dulce, churros. A really simple desert would also be frying up slices of flour tortilla and putting cinnamon sugar on top.
>>
Make Rösti.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.