[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he throws out his hot dog water instead of saving it to cook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: hotdogwater.jpg (70KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
hotdogwater.jpg
70KB, 600x360px
>he throws out his hot dog water instead of saving it to cook his ramen noodles in

Hot dog water is FAT, tasty fat that tastes good, never waste it, use it to cook you ramen noodles and make them tastier, why waste it? Dumb move
>>
Hot dogs are gross. Get real sausage.
>>
>>8689725
You don't boil sausage you dull fuck
>>
>>8689726
I never said that you piece of shit. Buy sausage and grill it. Hot dogs are dogshit tier.
>>
>>8689726
>he doesn't boil his sausage for even cooking and then finish with a sear
>>
I like hot dogs and this is the plebbest shit I've ever heard

>>8689726
You don't fucking boil hot dogs either Jfc how are you this incompetent at the easiest method of cooking the easiest dish
>>
File: 1186187.jpg (22KB, 460x305px)
1186187.jpg
22KB, 460x305px
>Letting water touch your food

Literally fucking gagging right now
>>
>>8689726
weissewurst

>>8689721
hot dog water is not fat, its a mix of the salt and nitrates that leak out of the hot dog while boiling.

and to all the naysayers: many styles of hotdogs are boiled on purpose. ny dogs, chicago dogs, etc. anything that uses vienna beef really
>>
Here, for you my friend. Best hotdog in town.
>>
>>8689741
Most patrician use for condoms
>>8689753
The water they are in is not boiling.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65rPhWqD2bU

Everyone ITT is a retard
>>
>boiling hit dogs

That shits gross son, better to grill a hotdog so it has that nice black char on it. Or get sausages over hotdogs they're so much better, especially ones with cheese or made out of Alligator
>>
File: 20170315_084531.jpg (4KB, 59x79px)
20170315_084531.jpg
4KB, 59x79px
>>8689776
>Tfw mobile corrects Hot to Hit.
>>
File: Waiter-676x454.jpg (90KB, 676x454px)
Waiter-676x454.jpg
90KB, 676x454px
>>8689758
No thank you sir, for me
>>
>>8689741
>using condoms ever
Nah brah, I only raw dog it in all forms of life
>>
>>8689726
yes you do.

breakfast sausage is best boiled then seared
>>
>>8690852
Nah, boiling sausage liquifies the fat, a critical component to sausage and results in a dry, sawdust like texture. You can poach at 160F to get the internal temp to 154F, but boiling ruins a quality sausage.

Of course, if your sausage is shit to begin with, like corporate mass produced garbage breakfast sausage, it doesn't really matter.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.