[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a rotisserie chicken carcass with a little meat left on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 8693889413_bb18fe48ab_o.jpg (262KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
8693889413_bb18fe48ab_o.jpg
262KB, 690x690px
I have a rotisserie chicken carcass with a little meat left on it. How do i make soup out of it?
>>
Now you take this home, throw it in a pot, add some broth, a potato. Baby, you’ve got a stew going.
>>
pick off all the good meat and set aside.

Do this with the carcass https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V23HlsUdbaM

Strain that broth and add whatever you have around the house. Noodles, carrots, thyme....etc
>>
>>8686807
I think I'm basically going to do what G-Ram did but just eat it instead of straining
>>
>>8686850
ok, but still pick off the chicken meat. Add it in when the stock has about 5 minutes left to cook.
>>
>>8686868
Why?
>>
>>8686878
Your meat is already cooked, doesn't need to be boiled. Just heat it through.
>>
File: 1350959532463.gif (147KB, 140x175px)
1350959532463.gif
147KB, 140x175px
>>8686807
every time I watch an instructional video by him, he hops around like he's on a super caffeine buzz or has ADHD or something.
>>
>>8686807
fuck that noise, how the fuck are you going to get the gelatin out in 30 minutes, in an open pot no less
you lock that shit in a pressure cooker and you boil it until those bones crumble into fucking powder
>>
>>8686757
Chunk up carrot, onion, celery (carcass as well, if you wish, monitor) roast in pan in oven in till well browned but not burnt. In a pot large enough to fit your bird and veg and water all in just to cover. Thyme, parsley stems, bay leaf, peppercorns. Simmer on low for a while, skimming slop as it rises to the top. Leave the meat on the bone. Strain.
>>
>>8687823
Or you could just add gelatin, and skip the IED
>>
>>8688202
Slum skimming trick: put your pot on the edge of the burner, the slop will gather there, spoon it off. Bonus: for clear stock, never let it boil. Bonus: clarify stock with egg whites.
>>
>>8688237
>Bonus: clarify stock with egg whites.
Guy doesn't even know how to make soup and you're expecting to make a consomme.
This board is funny.
>>
>>8688241
I used to lurk a board about boat making, learned a lot. Have yet to build a boat, but still want to. This is an obvious shitposted by OP, but there are people who will lurk this thread and learn to GS some of the basics and learn something. That is the point of this whole thing after all. It's more than memes if you want it to be.
>>
>>8688215
Sorry you're still using your gram-gram's 30 year-old Presto instead of an All-American or a modern electric like an Instant Pot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.