[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't eaten at McDonald's maybe since last decade,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 20170308_204541.png (261KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
20170308_204541.png
261KB, 500x498px
I haven't eaten at McDonald's maybe since last decade, but by the time I'm off this train I think my only nearby options will be that or subway and fuck subway.

What should I get? What's changed since the aughts?
>>
Are you asking for semi-serious replies or baiting people to talk about the McChicken?
>>
>>8683589
>>8683523
Forget about that shit, can we talk about the McGangBang? It's a totally shit "creation" but the name is funny and its like, edgy and daring to create, so it gets brought up in every McDonalds thread.

So, McGangBang? McGangBang! McGangBang! McGangBang! McGangBang! McGangBang! McGangBang!McGangBang! McGangBang!McGangBang! McGangBang! McGangBang!

Teehee, I said Gang Bang! Teehee! Though I'm almost certainly a pathetic flyover virgin.
>>
>>8683589
If nobody responded I was gonna default to that to see what all the hype is about
>>
Fo me, it's dat muhfuckn Mc Chikkn.
>>
>>8683607
i can confirm that a regular gang bang is as messy but more fun than a mcgangbang
>>
Wow this thread is awful
>>
>>8683677
Suck my ass dude.
>>
I never understood the hate for McDonalds. The coffee is decent and the sausage biscuits is delicious except for the 500+ calories for just ine.
>>
>>8683682
Like all fast food/franchise places, it's highly dependent on location to determine the quality of the food. McDonalds is not exactly a place where most people aspire to work, so you usually get bottom of the barrel workers who just don't give a fuck. Then, one in every hundred restaurants or so (encountered over the course of years, perhaps even decades) you will encounter one, where, at least for the shift that you went there; had food that was, at least pretty good. Maybe even Godly. But that is so rare, and not worth the effort to achieve, that it's just a lot easier to shit on the brand as a whole.

I feel this way about Whataburger too. Been to thirty+ restaurants and only one was amazing.
>>
>>8683523
Non-meme answer, get shamrock shake they are seasonal
>>
I just realized there's a taco bell nearby too, but if I go I'm probably gonna get that meme chalupa

What better, meme food or McDonald's?

>>8683699
What's a shamrock shake
>>
>>8683703
It's a mint flavored green milkshake. They only have it around St. Patrick's day.
>>
Dont they have breakfast all day now? Def do that cause they have to make it fresh and its better than anything else they have.
>>
>>8683703
That new naked chicken taco they have is alright.
>>
>>8683607
people that use the word "flyover" as an insult should all be shot
>>
>>8683753
t. flyover
Only one would get this triggered from that bad of a shitpost
>>
Got a mcgriddle and shamrock shake

The latter is pretty tasty but jfc this may be the greasiest thing I've eaten in ages
>>
I actually couldn't finish it, this was a mistake.
>>
Fuck you guys and your shitty fast food meme I am shitting so much goddammit
>>
>>8683753
how else would you use that term if not as an insult?

you're literally describing a place as only worth flying over
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.