[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It didn't look like I thought it would from the ads, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: tripledouble.jpg (62KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
tripledouble.jpg
62KB, 640x420px
It didn't look like I thought it would from the ads, but damn this was good. Lots of food for a decent price too.

>They're probably gonna take it away after a month or two.
Why can't they just keep the good items on the menu?
>>
>>8682635
I miss volcano burritos.
>>
File: 1489294977238.jpg (33KB, 676x875px) Image search: [Google]
1489294977238.jpg
33KB, 676x875px
>>8682635
>Why can't they just keep the good items on the menu?

It's all literally the same shit just in a different shape.
>>
>>8682635
it goes without saying, but i got burning diarhea for 2 days after eating this
>>
>>8682635
Taco Bell always has different limited time menu items every month (I think each LTO runs for 5 or 6 weeks). I think the TDC is supposed to be around til April 6th. It does suck that not many LTOs become permanent.

>>8682733
Same here. Back in high school I'd go to TB constantly just for the volcano burrito. There's a possibility the lava sauce might return next month so that would be nice.
>>
File: taco-bell-smothered-burrito-02.jpg (364KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
taco-bell-smothered-burrito-02.jpg
364KB, 800x600px
>>8682635
To light a fire under your ass and get you wanting to come back, dumbass. Not that Taco Bell needs any help lighting a fire under your ass.

The smothered steak burrito is a decent go-to item when you're not digging the LTOs. I get one of those with no sour cream and some three-layer nachos when I go.

The volcano quesorito does need to make a return though. That, and the chili cheese burritos.
>>
>>8682744
They should add a Chipotle/ Moes/ Qdoba option where you can just pick and choose.
>>
File: 1.jpg (24KB, 480x345px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
24KB, 480x345px
>>8682733
Volcano Burritos are true partisan status. God status is when you had them grill a volcano burrito like a grilled stuffed burrito
>>
Double layers! SIX times the sour cream all in one spot in the tortilla!
>>
>>8683789
nigga that's the best part of eating the crunch wrap
>>
File: file.png (321KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
321KB, 600x584px
they dropped the naked chicken chalupa for this shit

they already have crunchwraps who the fuck cares if they put a little extra in it

fuck you taco bell, fuck you with a fire poker
>>
File: 1451365378250.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1451365378250.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
I miss the fucking Rolled tacos
REEEEEEE
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.