[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup cu/ck/s. I'm relatively new to cooking, so I wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Sup cu/ck/s. I'm relatively new to cooking, so I wanted to know what dishes were good for beginners that are both fun to make and not boring as shite to eat. I'm asian so I have easy access to all the spices and vegetables you can think of in that department.
>>
>>8681300
>I'm asian so I have easy access to all the spices and vegetables you can think of in that department.

Me too, I call it "going to the shops"
>>
>>8681308

as in i live here. Chinese cabbage is cheaper than regular cabbage and sweet chili sauces cost about 50 cents a bottle. making it easy access. try again whitey.
>>
>>8681308
Christ, dude. He's just trying to inform us about what sorts of ingredients he can reliably get, so we don't tell him shit like tacos or gumbo.
You don't have to be an asshole.
>>
File: 1390345049953.jpg (66KB, 500x671px)
1390345049953.jpg
66KB, 500x671px
>>8681331
This might surprise you, but here in the western world we have these things called "grocery stores" where we buy food items from all around the world.
And not only that, our farmers are actually capable workers that can grow food that is not native to the area, making it so that we do not need to carry shit from shitty third world countries.

Maybe one day you will visit a county where national past time does not revolve around animal abuse and child molestation, you can see these wonderfully advanced "grocery stores"
>>
>>8681331
Oh right, well try pouring a bottle of sweet chilli sauce over some Chinese cabbage and then throw yourself off a bridge.
>>
>>8681416
>>8681436

I'm from oakland. here for vacation. try again whitey.
>>
>>8681300
maybe try arroz caldo, its a phillipino version of congee, its cheap and kind of easy to make.
>debone chicken thighs, cut in chunks
>sear with a lot of freshly ground pepper and some fishsauce, til browned a bit
>put a cup of rice to the chicken, stir for like 3 min
>add chickenstock and wait
>serve with scallions,fried garlic and hardboiled egg
>>
Your neighbor's pet cat you fucking chink
>>
>>8681468

I'm actually staying in the philippines right now lmao. I don't arroz caldo enough to cook it myself, but thanks for the recommend. try pares if you aren't filipino and haven't already
>>
Grilled mushrooms and soba noodles are pretty decent.
>>
>>8681300
>Asian
That's a pretty broad brush, anon.
Where are you from, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Vietnam?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.