[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Southern Californian here. Anyone know where to get this? If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Bottle-of-Buckfast-tonic-wine.jpg (34KB, 615x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Bottle-of-Buckfast-tonic-wine.jpg
34KB, 615x1076px
Southern Californian here.

Anyone know where to get this? If not possible, what's a similar drink to this?
>>
Liquor store.

If it's not there then get a bumwine and chase it with half a redbull.
>>
>>8678779
It's not a grape wine but they make several sakes near Berkeley so at least in the bay area they are below $5 a bottle. Sho chiku bai is 15% abv and gekkeikan is 15.6% abv. Back when I was 21 I'd buy a bottle chill it and then drink it straight from the bottle. It was a one and done thing. A 1.5L bottle is like $9. After 6 years of alcoholism that doesn't do it for me and I only drink Japanese sake at sushi restaurants when someone else is paying the bill.
>>
>>8678779
Fuck this shit is vile.
Got an empty bottle next to my bed from last weekend.
You can get it anywhere in the UK easy.
>>
Bev no if your in Orange county liquor werehouse has it i use this for stew
>>
>>8678779
>similar drink to this
I'm pretty sure your mother's tears of disappointment taste quite the same.
>>
If youre in LA there's probably an importer around who can get it for you, or if you can find a Scottish bar they might have it in stock as a novelty.
>>
I love how americans have started coveting buckfast
>>
>>8680578
Is it gaining popularity there?

I live in Glasgow and I genuinely see empty bottles of it on the street on a daily basis. And this is one of the better bits, no idea what it is like in the shite parts.

That stuff is fucking vile though, don't know how people can drink it. They were selling mulled Buckfast as the Christmas market last year
>>
>>8680578
Well it sounds rather interesting and unique. What's your deal?
>>
>>8678779
There are a lot of disgusting fortified ghetto wines in the US. Cisco, WIR, and mad dragon for example.
>>
File: 1458490263221.png (311KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458490263221.png
311KB, 720x720px
>>8680954
>interesting and unique
that shit is gypo tier m8
>>
>>8681035
Is mad dog esse
Get it right
>>
>>8680884
>no idea what it is like in the shite parts.

Fucking littered with them.

I quite like the stuff actually.
>>
You have to import it, it's not produced in USA.
>>
its thick and has a yoghurt-ish whiff to it

it took me half an hour to drink a bottle of that shit
its fun for the novelty aspect of it but fuck knows how jakeys live off of it

plus its actually way more expensive than youd think, what gives?!
>>
>>8680884
i live in glasgow too

wanna come to my place and get high? :3
>>
I'll send you a bottle over in return for a green Trump hat with a shamrock on it.

My local shop has two fridges full of the stuff.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.