[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I went to Subway today and I just had to do it. I only ordered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Huge Bread 12 inches.jpg (35KB, 350x234px) Image search: [Google]
Huge Bread 12 inches.jpg
35KB, 350x234px
So I went to Subway today and I just had to do it. I only ordered a 12 inch Italian Herb and Cheese Bread. My verdict...it was the best thing I ever tasted. The cheese combined with the cardboard type of bread is god-like.

Am I the only one who has ever done this...what's your opinion?
>>
>>8678621

huh.. will they actually just sell you the bread?

What does it cost?
>>
>>8678626
The guy at the counter looked at me like I was crazy, but he saw I was dead serious. He asked if I wanted any vegetables, I said no. He put the bread in the bag and rung me up for $3.
>>
>>8678635

Wow. That's really interesting...

I would imagine 3 bucks at a local grocery store would get you quite a bit more bread... maybe even stuff that doesn't taste like cardboard.

What made you do this anon?
>>
File: IMG_0217.jpg (82KB, 600x1040px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0217.jpg
82KB, 600x1040px
>>8678621
Five years ago
>be me
>severely allergic to bacteria found in cultured dairy products
>smallest amount of cheese will FUCK MY SHIT UP
>be drunk one night
>accidentally get bro's sub out of fridge instead of mine
>he got the Italian herb cheese bread
>eat half the thing before realizing my mistake
>too drunk to give a fuck
>NOTHING HAPPENS
I don't give a fuck what anybody says, my physiology says that shit ain't fucking cheese.
>>
>>8678621
the absolute madman
>>
>>8678666
I've been going to Subway for a long time and I just wanted to try it. I know I could get more at a grocery store, but it's not the same.
>>
>>8678666
Subway's bread really isn't worth eating unless you buy a sub.
Also, check'd.
>>
>>8678621

Subway uses shit bread like Taco Bell uses shit tortillas. That seems exactly backwards to me.
>>
>>8678737
I never had Taco Bell, scared it will screw up my stomach. I doubt the tortillas can be that bad since I constantly hear my roommate eating them...he is a large guy. Really large.
>>
a friend of mine works at subway and told me to completely avoid the chicken. apparently when they get it out in the mornings it has a very terrible smell

as well as that basically the big beef melt is the closest thing that youll actually get to proper meat.

ordering tomatoes is risky make sure that they're quite high up otherwise you might get some tomatoes that have been sat at the bottom all day
>>
>>8678762
Taco Bell fucking up your digestion is a meme. If your stomach is healthy, you're absolutely fine. Nothing different in it than other fast food tier ingredients
>>
>>8678684
Your shit wasn't bothered because you were drunk. The alcohol kills bad shit in there.
t. a guy who gets drunk every day and literally never gets sick unless its from too much drinking and then it just passes
>>
To be honest, subway isnt even that bad. I just get a turkey breast and ham on whole wheat with a shit ton of veggies and no sauce. basically a salad on a bun
>>
>>8678762
>>8679907
If you get sick from Taco Bell, it's because the workers there aren't washing their hands enough.
Or possibly you're eating almost zero fiber and suddenly you're eating a shit ton of beans. That'll give you one weird shit, but that's it.
>>
>>8678762
For you
>>
>>8678621
So this is the power of damage control marketing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.