[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCW AFSBo2ak Why are they so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1479580200592.jpg (65KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1479580200592.jpg
65KB, 680x680px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCWAFSBo2ak
Why are they so happy to eat good food? /ck/ told me working at a restaurant would destroy all joy of cooking and food
>>
Answer me u fucks
>>
>>8678280
Do it
>>
>>8678055
It does ruin it
>>
>>8680222
Are they lying then?
>>
because this video is essentially an advert for all of these different restaurants. if they looked miserable about eating all of this food then no one would go to any of the places, restaurants would stop signing up for the show and it would cease to exist
>>
>>8680236
i apologise for the format of this post
>>
>>8680245
Are they lying then? They're good actors
>>
>>8680247
they're probably not lying, the food is probably good. but they're probably putting on a bit of a show just to make the places look a bit more enticing. you also have to bear in mind that they're drinking a lot and it's heavily edited.

personally, i find the fact that a lot of the descriptions of the restaurants sound like lines ripped straight from their website to be quite telling. also, did you notice that the only place they went to that wasn't run by a friend of theirs was the sausage place? and that was also the place they spent the least time talking about the food
>>
>>8680279
Well yeah of course they're showing off their friends places, no one is arguing that it's a bit of a tour, doesn't mean it can't be genuine. I'd do the same if I had chef friends
>>
>>8680283
right but if you had chef friends, and you were a chef, and a channel comes to you saying 'we're going to pay for a night out for you and your friends and all you have to do is advertise you and your friends' restaurants while you do it' then you're going to be in a good mood regardless.

i'm not saying they hate the food, i'm just saying that they're probably not enjoying it as much as they're showing they are. you spend all that time experimenting and cooking, you are going to get a bit sick of it. hence why they enjoyed the sausages so much, it was probably nice to just have a simple sausage with sauce.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.