[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be possible to make some sort of multivitamin in food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: multivitamin-[1].jpg (62KB, 187x265px) Image search: [Google]
multivitamin-[1].jpg
62KB, 187x265px
Would it be possible to make some sort of multivitamin in food form? An actual meal you could eat every day that gives you all your nutritional needs.

I was thinking of making a huge soup with as many types of vegetables, pulses, beans etc. in it as possible, and then just eating a portion of this soup every day to get my nutrients. Would this work? Why, why not?
>>
>>8677023
No. That's impossible.
>>
>>8677023
Yes, it's possible.
>>
>>8677023
It may or may not be possible.
>>
>>8677023
What was the question again?
>>
>>8677023
Probably not a good idea.

Everything in moderation.
>>
>>8677023

Probably a good idea.

But you have to be strict about it.
>>
multivitamins dont give u all the nutrients you need they are only meant to supplement real food so technically with that definition can be applied to any meal you eat
>>
>>8677023
Human breast milk
/ Thread
>>
>>8677023
>what is a balanced diet?
>>
>>8677699
ritch faggot
>>
>>8677023
Lots of veggies
and fish
>>
>>8677023
human have always taken multivitamins since the dawn of time

first there was the flintstone vitamin back in caveman times and in the future they will have a robot one
>>
>>8677023
>Would this work? Why, why not?
No, you need too much of a variety of micronutrients and foods to just magic pill it all in one single recipe.
You need to mix it up, raw and cooked both, various types of fruits, vegetables and proteins, or you eventually end up with some deficiencies.
Go ahead and make your supersoup, and freeze some portions to space out over the coming weeks. Do the same with your super salad bowl days, and keep studying nutrition.
>>
>>8677023
there also something about peoples' bodies absorb different nutrients differently so not everyone can find the same utility from the same food as everyone else
>>
>>8678589
>first there was the flintstone vitamin back in caveman times and in the future they will have a robot one

You mean Jetsons vitamins
>>
Yeah its called a fucking potato
>>
soylent fag, look into that
>>
>>8678611
This
Calcium shouldn't be taken simultaneously with vitamin c or iron for example, it'll make them unabsorbable.
>>
File: t3_5xlg0r.gif (78KB, 441x1051px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5xlg0r.gif
78KB, 441x1051px
>>8677023
yeah, sure.

This is a hypothetical diet someone put together to satisfy the needs of a hypothetical person with several restrictions.
>>
>>8677023
sure. smoothies with protein whey and a selection of vegetables. freeze the smoothies and defrost as needed to consume.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.