[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just went to Del Taco for the first time. Ordered 4 crunchy tacos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1-The-Del-Taco-(Crunchy).png (332KB, 860x480px) Image search: [Google]
1-The-Del-Taco-(Crunchy).png
332KB, 860x480px
Just went to Del Taco for the first time. Ordered 4 crunchy tacos thinking they would be the same as Taco Bell's. Opened one up, and it was topped with a fuck ton of cheese and tomato. Took a bite, and they were absolutely loaded with meat. I check nutrition info, and they were 310 calories with 17 grams of protein. Taco Bell's taco are 170 calories with 8 grams of protein. Both Taco Bell's and Dell Taco's cost like $1.50 per taco. Jesus Christ. Taco Bell has been selling me lies, and I fell for it. Also, their hottest sauce wasn't the weaksauce bullshit that Taco Bell offers. It was genuinely burning hot and delicious.

Why in the world would anyone choose Taco Bell over Del Taco? I feel like I've been cheated all these years going to Taco Bell.
>>
File: green.jpg (14KB, 358x237px) Image search: [Google]
green.jpg
14KB, 358x237px
>>
Del Taco also has pretty decent fish and shrimp options
>>
The last time I had Del Taco, their regular crunchy tacos were like two for a dollar, the shells were stale and they had even less meat than a Taco Bell taco, and I'm not sure it even had lettuce
>>
>>8674627
Must have gotten the value taco. Those are cheaper and smaller.
>>
>>8674627
you went and bought their equivalent of the 50-cent Jack in the Box taco. Of course they're bad.
>>
>>8674627
>they had even less meat than a Taco Bell taco

How do you have less than 0 meat?
>>
I liked Del Taco,

Back when tacos were 30 cents each I ate them all the time.

Then they raised the price to 3 for a dollar,

then they raised the price to 50 cents each,

no idea what they cost now, but the price has just about doubled in the last 5 years, and it seems like the tacos have gotten smaller.
>>
>>8674696
-1g of meat. Basically a vacuum.
>>
>>8674562
What Del Taco are you going to for this euphoric taco experience?
*results may vary
>>
Coupon codes (ymmv)
Tacos
45 Asada Street Taco
48 Breakfast Taco
34, 52 Chicken Soft Taco
82, 99 Chicken Soft Tacos (2x)
11 Chicken Taco
30 Chorizo Taco
77, 35 Del Taco
10 Fish Taco
101, 102 Grilled Chicken Taco
96 Street Taco
79, 106 Turkey Taco
23 Value Taco
>>
Burritos
1, 21, 51 1/2lb Burrito
71 1/2lb Steak & Egg Burrito
46 Asada Combo
66 Breakfast Burrito
6 Beef Burrito
29 Chicken Roller
27 Chorizo Burrito
53 Crunchy Burrito
5 Del Combo Burrito
68 Egg & Cheese Burrito
109 Griled Chicken Burrito
15 Spicy Chicken Burrito
116 Plato (any)
120 Shredded burrito plato
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>8674562
POO IN THE LOO SHILL POSTER SPOTTED
>>
The secret is you should choose neither
>>
why are crunch tacos even a thing?
>>
>>8676182
What else would you do with the millions of shells made per year? Let them go to waste?
>>
>>8676195
Throw them over the wall.
>>
>>8674562
>310 calories to 170
Taco Bell confirmed healthy diet food.
>>
>>8677322
Any second now someone's gonna take that seriously and freak out about Americans.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.