[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were forced to drink only California wines, which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 19b_MegaPurple-162x225.jpg (8KB, 162x225px) Image search: [Google]
19b_MegaPurple-162x225.jpg
8KB, 162x225px
If you were forced to drink only California wines, which ones would you drink?
>>
>>8673048
I wouldn't. California wine is the Wisconsin cheese of wine
>>
>>8673048
Champagne
>>
>>8673071
Well, California vineyards are pretty fucking amazing and productive, so it's understandable that they're equal with the greatest cheese makers.

Fun fact, most european winemakers get their grapes from California. Eurotrash is fake swill profiting off the prestige of their history.
>>
>>8673087
>plastic ''''cheese''''
>plastic ''''wine''''
No thanks, Upstate NY on both please and thank you
>>
>>8673096
literally who
>>
>>8673048
>tfw dad works at a californian winery and they friends with the people at the store so they constantly give him free cases of wine that he gives away to the neighbors

Feels good man
>>
I'd stick to California beer. Best in the world.
>>
>>8674031
Have you tried all the other beers?
>>
Probably more than a few of the thousands upon thousands of amazing wines produced in the state that's bigger than most other wine-producing countries.

>t. butthurt Califag
>>
barefoot, the best they have
>>
>>8674056
Trouble is the parts that grow non sucky wine are, all added up, still smaller than the Loire Valley

>b-but muh Lodi Zin
I said non sucky
>>
>>8674048
Yes
>>
>>8674019
tfw get one of those free cases

thx templeton
>>
>>8673048

Fuck napa, only buy central valley wines. They are far superior.
>>
>>8673048
Scheid.

no comparison.
>>
>>8673048
I'd die of thirst
>>
>>8673087
>most european winemakers get their grapes from California

Good story bro it sure is true I appreciate your knowledge.

>>8673079
This.
>>
>>8673048

I have an in-law who is a head wine maker at ehlers. I think it is expensive, but the guy knows what he is doing. its his third head wine maker gig and more and more expensive places just keep stealing him away from the cheaper places.

petit syrah and cab savs are particularly good from that region imo.
>>
>Not drinking Venetian and Friuli wine

Looks like we have some plebs here.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.