[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they actually good? Thought of importing some but they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Are they actually good?
Thought of importing some but they look like pure sugar.
>>
>>8671825
They are pure sugar and most suck.

If you freeze the s'mores ones they're great though.
>>
>>8671825

Was never a fan. Too much dry, crumbly crust, not enough cheap, shitty filling.
>>
>>8671825
They mostly taste like cardboard and sweet tooth paste

If you must try them, only do chocolate or cinnamon varieties
>>
>>8671825
The strawberry is probably my favorite only because I remember eating them as a kid.

As an adult I can't eat them very often. They are sugary, salty and a bit flavorless.

>If they cost you more than a couple of bucks box total they are not worth importing. you will be disappointed.

>The sugar cookie was pretty good,
>Peanut butter cup and dunkin donut flavors were bad, but I hate the chocolate pop tart base
>Maple bacon was atrocious. Basically a very light maple flavor (almost undetectable) with a salty chemical that was supposed to taste like bacon sprinkled on top
>>
>>8671825
You can make your own and they're much better
>>
>Maple bacon was atrocious. Basically a very light maple flavor (almost undetectable) with a salty chemical that was supposed to taste like bacon sprinkled on top

That sounds disgusting.
>>
I only like the cherry one because I ate it as a kid. I can't even eat a full pack of 2 now. I stop at 1 and it takes a while to finish. They are pure sugar and I don't know how they made their way to breakfast time for kids. I eat about one per year
>>
>>8671886
Yea strawberry or smore. The rest of them aren't even worth trying once.
>>
I suggest the strawberry flavor with no icing, then put butter on it after you toast it.
>>
>>8671825
Cinnamon is edible with milk if you eat it like a warm cookie.

But no, they are terrible and you will be disappointed.
>>
dollar for dollar they are some of the cheapest snack-type food you can buy that also comes with some of those spray on vitamins to trick moms into thinking they are healthy. I lived off beans, rice, banana and peanut butter for about three years when I was poor as fuck, and poptarts were my 'treat' food.

I'm not a /ck/ 9000 hz lossless 600 frames per second supertaster though so maybe that's lost on the cultured folk

>just make your own anon

the price difference when you make your own is not worth the extra effort. I'll gladly pay a small premium to not have to fucking crimp dough with a fork for thirty minutes.
>>
>>8673156
I can confirm, price:performance of Poptarts and generic store-brand Poptarts is heads and shoulders above other packaged, baked snack goods and other edibles across other food groups that could be considered snack goods.

Poptarts make for a decent snack during endurance activities, e.g. hiking, biking, swimming, etc.
>>
Chocolate Fudge best overall flavor

Regarding fruit, Strawberry = Blueberry > Cherry = Wild Berry >>> Misc. meme fruits

Smores are also good.
>>
>>8671835
Same here. Even as a child, I thought the frosted ones were over the top.
>>
Not worth importing them. The smores are pretty good but they stopped making the vanilla ones which were my favorite sweet growing up. Two days ago I checked and I would think with the many varieties they would have vanilla but no
>>
>>8671825
literally a flat version of a filled donut
nothing special
>>
>>8673616
what kind of shit donuts have you been eating?
>>
>>8671825
the only reason I eat these anymore is because they're the most real-food like object sold in the vending machines in my building. enough calories to get you through a day if you forget to bring lunch.
>>
They're just sugar. Not worth eating
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.