[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meatball and spinach pizza why is this so good, and why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>meatball and spinach pizza

why is this so good, and why did it take so long for this to become a thing? my new GOAT pizza
>>
>>8670363

I actually prefer more natural/non GMO local artisinal pizzas made with organic ingredients that support local farmers. Some of the combinations that I often go for depend on seasonal varieties and I always ensure that large corporate ingredients such as pepperoni are no where near my pizzas which are often thin crust. Anyway my favourite toppings

>Stinging nettle, potato and chili
>artichoke, non medicated organic grilled chicken breast, olives, roasted red organic bell peppers, feta and white pepper.
>Pine nuts, pesto,basil leaves, organic cherry tomatoes, pecorino romao and fleur di latte and a drizzle of balsamic

You know I would encourage most of you here to stop eating garbage like pepperoni and fast food chain "pizza" that is full of disgusting synthetic lab made chemicals and just switch to eating wholesome, artisinal goodness that is not only better for your body but supports your local farmers.
>>
look at this beautiful bastard, you can't beat this pizza kino
>>
Sounds good. I usually get mushrooms and spinach, and save the meatballs for when I want a calzone. Nothing beats a meatball calzone.
>>
>>8670424

Anything can beat a meatball calzone
>>
>>8670363
>why did it take so long for this to become a thing?
What the fuck this has been a thing at all the pizza places in my hometown since I've been alive? You being late on something doesn't make it new..
>>8670418
>/tv/
Oh that explains the over-inflated self importance and exaggerated praise, stay on your cancerous shithole and/or kill yourself
>>
>>8670625

>i live in a giant metropolitan area so everyone lives in a giant metropolitan area
>>
>>8670363
Whenever I went to Subway, the meatball sub with spinach, marinara, and mozzarella was my staple.
>>
>>8670363
add a little feta
>>
>>8670710
Fuck off, it is an irrefutable fact that you discovering something is not the genesis of that thing when it existed beforehand. You solipsistic fuck.
>>
>>8670367
This post smells of irony but I'm all about supporting local produce; pizza, however, is a strange way of doing so.

There are a lot of farmers where I live but nobody makes pizza. Are you suggesting everyone make their own?
>>
>>8670363
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha86cWkD50U
>>
>>8670363
Meat on pizza is boring. It's all about the vegetables and the cheeses.
So drop the balls, and cheese that pizza.
>>
>>8670816
He is suggesting that you should support local pizza places that buys ingredients from local farmers.
>>
>>8672435
See I love to go 2 ways...
Either I'll have literally ALL THE MEAT on a pizza, or I'll have none at all.
Fucking love a veggie pizza and get them more often than meat pizzas, but sometimes I just wanna be fucking unhealthy as fuck so got for the meatiest option with added extra meat that isn't already on it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.