[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it wrong that i like taco bell's "Mild" sauce?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

is it wrong that i like taco bell's "Mild" sauce? i feel like it has a bit more flavor to it than Fire when all is said and done. goes pretty well on eggs, too.
>>
>>8669901
Well their all just corn syrup and tomato with zero spice or flavor so its litrally only you that thinks this.
>>
>>8669901
I haven't had Taco Bell in ages but I remember liking the mild sauce a lot. Shiiiit, I might have to pick some up, I've been on a real scrambled egg kick lately.

>>8669916
BORDER SAUCE - MILD
Water, Tomato Paste, Vinegar, Spices, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate as preservatives, Potassium Chloride, Yeast Extract, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors.

Almost right.
>>
>>8669924
>Almost right.
No objectivley right they lie on the package
>>
>>8669931
they lie on the package but nobody lies on the internet
>>
Jesus
>>
>>8669901
I wish Fire at least had some burn, it's still a cuck sauce.
>>
>>8669901
Mild definitely has a better flavor than Fire. Fire tastes awful. But I need at least SOME heat in my tacos, so I order the shitty-tasting Fire and Diablo sauces.
>>
>>8670112
Have you tried Diablo? A decent step up in heat over Fire

Not sure if they sell bottles of it like the others though or you can only get it in packets at the restaurant
>>
>>8670374
Diablo has this strange taste that reminds me of how the bottom of an old vacuum smells.
>>
I feel like hot is hotter than fire and they both are terrible
>>
>>8669943
Good point
>>
File: 1489057484577.jpg (26KB, 479x358px)
1489057484577.jpg
26KB, 479x358px
>>8670380
>>
>>8669901

I like Mild, but I'll use the other stuff sometimes.

I don't really get the people who need to slather a way overpowering hot sauce onto most stuff that they eat. It's like putting ketchup on steak to me... overpowering.

(I appreciate hot dishes if they're crafted that way, and using some sparing heat stuff on your food, but the people that have to overpower their shit with nuclear burning.)
>>
>>8669901
Spicy sauces and salsa tend to sacrifice flavor because some people just wanna burn. My gf got me some fucking bhut jolokia salsa and it tastes like spicy water. It has no fucking flavor to it.

Taco Bell's mild sauce is pretty good. I feel like their spicier sauces tend to keep flavor in addition to spice, so they're pretty good.
>>
>buy one bottle of mild, fire
>runs out
>walk to the 3 taco bells in my city
>take fistful of sauce packets
>refill the bottle for free
Who else /frugal/?
>>
>>8670700
how many packets would it even take to do something like that? they're not usually plump and stuffed.
>>
>>8670796
About 500-600 usually
>>
>>8670700
>>8670796
yeah I'm frugal and I've done it. I didn't count the packets but I'm guessing like 30 packs give or take. but I didn't got to multiple taco bells I just went there a few times in a week or two and grabbed a bunch and threw them in my to go bag.
I prefer hot by the way. pretty good flavor and a small amount of heat
>>
>>8671929
i should try "Hot" again, since it's been a few years, but i actually haven't seen proper bottles of that before.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.