[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>downgrade ingredients and quality >advertise is as 'new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0936.jpg (16KB, 346x146px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0936.jpg
16KB, 346x146px
>downgrade ingredients and quality
>advertise is as 'new and improved!'

Why do companies keep doing it? Dennys did the same w their pancakes.
>>
>>8668541
Marketing gimic...

It's like you see something you regularly purchase, and it has 'new improved packaging' written over it...and although it's priced the same, theres 20% less product...

Follow the monies...
>>
File: noice.png (318KB, 451x419px) Image search: [Google]
noice.png
318KB, 451x419px
>>
I'm trying to imagine how anything could be a downgrade from BK's normal chicken sandwich.
>>
>>8668571

The most egregious case of this I can remember was when Gatorade switched from 32 to 28oz bottles.
>>
>>8668592
the mcchicken
>>
>Now made with REAL sugar

but what was in it before?
>>
>>8668541
They do it for profit and their greedy shareholders.
The questions should be: why on earth do people still buy and ingest such crap product.
>>
>>8668736
corraling: the same reason you "buy" from one of a few big stores, or the lastest game from a behemoth developer, or ticket to the latest movie from a behemoth studio. They have so much money that your "choices" are limited to 2 or 3 really big companies. Go ahead, make or get your own independant source of food; it's not made possible by the enviroment. Try that with entertainment or technology, and then you start to see just how much you're kidding yourself if you think you can choose.

This promo is all wallpaper; the money they make is gaurenteed because they're so big. Of course the richest people win- how can there be any question of that?
>>
>>8668717
This.
>>
>>8668541
This has been a thing since about the mid 20th Century. Think of the skinless wieners ad. It works.
>>
>>8668730
Holograms
>>
>>8668988
>skinless weiners ad

I'm sorry what?
>>
>>8668541
Why do people go to shit tier restaurants and then bitch about the '''''food''''?
>>
>>8668541
I tried eating one of those a few weeks ago, since I thought the chicken might actually be crispy.

Instead... I'm honestly not sure what I got. The meat around the edges was chicken, but something weird had happened to the entirety of the center of the patty. It was a different color (this gross gray look compared to the white chicken), tasted different, looked different in terms of appearance, and even had a different texture. It was so revolting I didn't even finish that shit.

Also, to add insult to injury, the sandwich wasn't even remotely close to crispy, had no crunch whatsoever.
>>
File: Skinless.jpg (116KB, 910x621px) Image search: [Google]
Skinless.jpg
116KB, 910x621px
>>8669275
this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.