[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone actually like this kind of stale, messy, and revolting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: smartfood-white-cheddar-cheese.png (186KB, 334x483px) Image search: [Google]
smartfood-white-cheddar-cheese.png
186KB, 334x483px
Does anyone actually like this kind of stale, messy, and revolting insult to the good name of popcorn? Even thinking about this shit makes me gag fuck you if you like this fuck you.
>>
pirate booty is better, and smartfood is the disgusting imitation of it trying to be as good as pirate booty but it never fucking will be.
>>
It tastes fine, but I like it specifically for the shittiness. Like those big bags of bright yellow "buttered" pre-popped popcorn.
>>
>>8667595
I don't know about that brand but white cheddar popcorn is always the same
>first couple handfuls are nice fluffy popcorn with correct amount of flavoring
>entire rest of bag is shredded bits of bullshit and random clumps of powder
>also manages to achieve a greater "orange kernel shit that gets stuck in your throat" to "white fluffy part" ratio than should be possible

chips are bad enough but I don't know how they expect popcorn to survive intact in a bag
>>
I like it, so does my mom.
>>
>>8667617
I've never had white cheddar popcorn that was fluffy; it's always been really stale and chewy. And that's not even accounting for the fact that it's far, far too cold to taste properly.

Popcorn is only good when warm and freshly popped, period.
>>
>>8667595
I used to buy this when I was stoned as a teenager. I don't even remember seeing this stuff for the past 8 years.
>>
I cracked a molar on an unpopped kernel in those once. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>8667611
I'll never understand those old Holiday Popcorn tins they sell at Christmas. The ones I know tend to have 3 basic flavors.

>Fake Cheese
Addictive in a junk snack food way, like Cheetos
>Caramel Corn
Good when fresh, turns to shit quickest of all
>Plain Butter Popcorn
Who wants that crap when there's the other two??
>>
>>8667687
on the plus side at least the tinned ones survive mostly intact

then again i've never actually bought one myself but i imagine they're stupid overpriced
>>
>>8667595
The first half of the bag is usually great. The last half is like eating gravel because of all the kernels that didn't fully pop
>>
I dont know how they do it, but the bagged stuff is usually mostly free from those horrible kernel skins that get lodged in your teeth for hours. Home popped popcorn seems to have way more of it.
Still, I dont see the reasoning for choosing popcorn when there are much better options for junk food. Puffed Cheetos are the superior light airy snack.
>>
>>8667678
Sorry you Yuropoors have terrible dental hygiene, our government puts flouride in the water for this very reason.
>>
File: IMG_1204.jpg (191KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1204.jpg
191KB, 1600x900px
>>8668330
It's clearly not working.
>>
>>8668330
no they do that to poison you for mind control, dummy
>>
>>8667595
I eat this every day. Sometimes that brand, but there are other brands that taste the same for a cheaper price.

It is almost as good as Hot Cheese popcorn, which is superior but only sold in the little .50 baggies. I eat probably a family sized bag of cheese popcorn every 2-3 days.
>>
>>8667595
Fucking kernels trying to slice my gums like a terrorist on a hostage's neck, I hate popcorn
>>
>>8668330
The fluoride present in water is not the right stuff. That comes from certain foods.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.