[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm so fucked can somebody please ease my mind because i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

i'm so fucked can somebody please ease my mind because i'm paranoid, i eat a lot of fast food and recently i went to chick fil a and thought nothing of it. Just another sandwich from the establishment but this time it was different, i saw two hairs inside of the sandwich and on top of the bagel i saw what looked to be blood, like a fucking retard i didn't take any pictures of it and the bitch i gave it to just threw it away ignoring the blood and just focusing on the hairs inside the sandwich. so i have no photographic evidence that there was blood on top of the bagel just my word, which nobody believes except people that trust me. i checked all over my hands so it wasn't my blood and my nose wasn't bleeding and the manager said she checked the hands of the employees and said that they all were wearing gloves and none of them were bleeding from the hands. i said okay and left and now i'm worried i have hepatitis because i bit a piece of the sandwich and spat it back out. what are the chances of me actually contacting hepatitis through this experience is there any chance of me suing if i do i feel like my life is ruined
>>
Oh shit! You're gonna fucking die! Please get to ER ASAP!!!
>>
>>8665727
Just get a new liver. Stop being a baby.
>>
>>8665738
not funny, i don't want hepatitis it won't kill me instantly but i don't want to live with the disease that will kill me slowly and be unable to sue because i forgot to take a picture it would drive me fucking crazy and i would probably go back into the chick fil a and wreak havoc
>>
pics or it didn't happen
>>
File: YOU FUCKS!!.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
YOU FUCKS!!.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>8665744
>>8665741
REEEEEEEEEEE STOP IT, STOP IT NOW
>>
well pepe usually equals shitposter but try eating more fruit
>>
>>8665751
so it's very possible that i will contract hepatitis i'm so fucking angry i'll go berserk at the chick fil a if it's true and go to jail
>>
>>8665742
Hahahaha have you ever had a coldsore on your lip? That's a form of hepatitis you dumbfuck. You already have it, we literally all do. Just throw the sandwich away and move on. Boo hoo, you didn't take a picture. I don't believe you. I'm just bored on my phone answering this dumbass thread
>>
>>8665766
okay but it's just one form of hepatitis i'm talking about more serious hepatitis like c or b fuck you
>>
>>8665727
Your days are numbered now, OP
>>
>>8665779
You probably have a form of super aids
>>
you ate chicken blood and will soon develop symptoms chickenitus, sorry OP
>>
>>8665766
Anon you're confusing hepatitis and herpes
>>
>>8665727
I'd say pretty doubtful given lack of evidence it was blood (you weren't even positive it was blood yourself). Everyone here will probably just be scaremongering anyway... Bad place for advice OP
>>
>>8665840
Someone's gotta give it him straight. No point in ignoring the inevitable.
>>
>>8665840
it sure felt like blood it was red and went i rubbed it it had a blood type texture what else could it be
>>
>>8665844
say it ain't so, if it turns out i have some form of hepatitis because of a routine chick fil a stop to grab a bite to eat i wouldn't be able to take it
>>
>>8665766
underrated post
>>
>>8665727
I believe you, anon. There is no chance you have any form of hep though.
>>
you can cure hep for like 40K now, so worse case scenario is just take out a mortgage on your liver
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.